• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 4 |OT| Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions RT Waddle out again today, so another day of third-stringers at that position. They were awful last week.

Looks like another day of Stafford getting crushed and hurrying/forcing throws :/

WedgeX

Banned
Lions RT Waddle out again today, so another day of third-stringers at that position. They were awful last week.

Looks like another day of Stafford getting crushed and hurrying/forcing throws :/

Man Waddle was a revelation last year. Shame he's been out so much.

eznark

Banned
Secret Weapon Time

tumblr_n6pesaZroC1s5wvh5o1_1280.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Boy, good thing we took the luxury pick Ebron instead of Aaron Donald this year. Maybe Ebron can play DT next year after Suh and Fairley leave.

McCown has a torn ligament in his thumb, but will try to play through it.

Congrats Bucs fans. You saw McCown at his best, now see him at under 100%!

Megatron stats without Stafford:

9kTWtf9.png

Yeah, safe to say he doesn't need Stafford to "make him great"

Granted I'm on your side of the arguement he did say "record numbers with Stafford not "great number" which is true. Still though trading Johnson is the equivalent to when when Vikings traded Randy Moss.

Denarious Moore benched by the Raiders. With Streater out, that makes James Jones, Vincent Brown, Andre Holmes and Brice Butler our receivers.

Nice.

Granted I'm on your side of the arguement he did say "record numbers with Stafford not "great number" which is true. Still though trading Johnson is the equivalent to when when Vikings traded Randy Moss.

Sweet! Can't wait for Megatron in NE in 3 years then!

Him, Gronk and Minitron getting balls from Jimmy G.

What a time to be alive.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm feeling irrationally confident about the Packers winning today.

Maybe because our season is already in make or break mode...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Ugh who are we plugging in? Waddle should be back next week hopefully.

Say what you want about Rex Ryan but he is a hell of a defensive coach. Always has been. He'll take advantage of our weakness at RT so we have to adjust accordingly.

BigAT

I still wouldn't trade him, but you do have a point, Kas, about his injuries/knees/ankles. Still worth it to me, though.

As for Suh, why not trade and get something for him in the next few weeks?

You can't trade someone with a $22 million cap number.

jakncoke

Banned
Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac 2h
#Steelers Brice McCain will be third CB vs. Tampa Bay. He will go in slot and William Gay will stay on edge in nickel defense.

At least Blake shouldnt see the field, right?

brentech

Hey, at least he's not behind the Packers' line. Silver linings..

Posted this in the other thread too. I'm stacked at WR

Pick 3

Dez Bryant vs NO
Andre Johnson vs Buf
Alshon Jeffery vs GB
Brandon Cooks @ Dal
Cordarelle Patterson vs ATL

RBH

I wouldn't normally post this here otherwise, but I'm still torn.

PPR Flex:

Zach Ertz @ San Francisco
OR
Khiry Robinson @ Dallas?

Bowser

Black & Blue Review @BlackBlueReview
The NFL Network’s Steve Smith report is close, but not exactly accurate. 89 wanted out, but before Combine AND last year’s win streak.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Ravens WR Steve Smith has told friends he doesn’t think Cam Newton thinks fast enough to succeed in the red zone. Career comp %: 44 percent

Slo

You didn't give up more than Jennings?
Was this a 5 point per reception league?

Guy was a rube. As one sided as it sounds, it made both our teams better. He drafted two QBs, a defense, and a kicker way too high and left himself with no decent skill players. Rodgers had a couple bad games so he benched him for Rivers. Jennings becomes his best WR.

Should I start your boy Williams ?

It hasn't been wise to start a Panthers running back in fantasy for like five years. Either they are hurt or they are cannibalizing each others' stats.

But today, hmmm. Maybe.

Ravens' linebacker play isn't great and after just running the ball ten times the whole game (someone knocked Shula over the head prior to kickoff) against the Steelers, we are bound to run more snaps this time, with DeAngelo taking the bulk of those carries. I would say do it if you're desperate.

eznark

Banned
This is the first game this year I have been confident the Packers would win, which also means this is the first time this year I will be upset if they lose.

So tense!!

Top Bottom