• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

brentech

Ugh. Wife is at work right now, but been sick every morning. Think she has appendicitis. Sick every morning and fine by the afternoon.
It does get worse as you lay down, which is why she thinks thats what it was. Have to go to the ER when she gets home around 7pm.

Honesty I don't think this offense is going to score again. Unless Ross gets a punt return TD the Lions will lose.

You can't let NFL teams stick around. I know we have injuries but 7 points? Just 7 points. Not good enough.

Trey

According to the Fox info graphic, that was Goodwin's first career catch (it's not).

This game has been a comedy of errors on multiple levels.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Ugh. Wife is at work right now, but been sick every morning. Think she has appendicitis. Sick every morning and fine by the afternoon.
It does get worse as you lay down, which is why she thinks thats what it was. Have to go to the ER when she gets home around 7pm.

Screw work she needs to go NOW.

brentech

Screw work she needs to go NOW.

That's what I said this morning, but her company is short on pharmacists and she's too nice to put them in a tight spot.

facepalm.gif

Talamius

Get her to the ER right now. Appendicitis is nothing to play with.

Top Bottom