• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

oneHeero

tumblr_nbz78bnqy51rlogeko1_250.gif
Lol so appropriate

Trey

Honesty I don't think this offense is going to score again. Unless Ross gets a punt return TD the Lions will lose.

You can't let NFL teams stick around. I know we have injuries but 7 points? Just 7 points. Not good enough.

Lions offense has been bad all day. A lot of their playbook are long routes that your line just can't hold for. No imagination in the run game, no plays for when they need to pick up a third down.

All of that with a stable qb situation. Line needs to become solvent or Lions will have issues all year.

Talon

Turning point was that unnecessary PI on the sideline by Alford. He had safety help - no reason to grip his pads right from the start.

Doesn't help that we kicked two FGs within the 10 yard line.

Those backups on the O-line got worn the fuck out by the second half. Carimi was fine. Konz and Gunn just got shittier an shittier as the game went on.

Narras

Only caught the last 5 minutes of the Jags game, but congratulations to Steelers fans on your win! I guess I should be glad it wasn't a blowout.

Top Bottom