• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

post-34362-Kyle-Orton-Jack-Daniels-gif-ITjz.gif

Shame about Locker, guy's a competitor but dude can't stay healthy.

I knew when he was out The Browns at least had a chance after halftime. Great resiliency.

Fox318

Refs for once are bailing the Jets out.

Goodell must be more embarresed over idzik draft picks than his wife beating players

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
This is my favorite NFL day this season. Very pleased to see the Bears go down! Sorry CHI-Gaf.

iori9999

Banned
Stafford and the OC are jokes.. He needs his hand completely held for him to be competent.. I never was completely sold on the guy.. He is nothing more than Cutler Jr or Jeff George.. Above average at best..

After that fucking choke job, I get to see the Tigers get ousted after this.. Such a pleasurable day for Detroit sports.. And then we get the Dan Cleary(who should have been let go years ago) and the Red Wings and Pistons to look forward to.. Along with the shit Wolverines.. I love it..

Maybe Whisenhunt will actually try a running game with a giant lead next time. He's the only one who can't see how bad Greene is and how much potential Sankey has.

It's not just the kicker. This offense is bad. Stafford is inconsistent, still. Defense played good, offense couldn't do shit to help them out.

Honestly I'm starting to miss Linehan...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You really think that defense would have stopped them?

I don't think you can give up on the game with 4:30 left. The offense wasn't going to score 10 pts minimum if they turned the ball over.
I think his decision destroys moral. Let the defense get back out there and try to make something happen. The Oline wasn't doing good enough to put the game on the line like that.

GG's Browns gaf...

Wish them tainted calls didn't play a crucial role in the game. But you guys deserved the Win...

Someone put up the Daigo gif. That's how epic that was

Why God...why can't the Jets have one WR that can get open and stay on the field? Why can't we have a decent offensive line?

Only one series, and I am strapped in for a long day.

Top Bottom