• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

DMczaf

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20511-1374782688-39.gif

I was playing FIFA as soon as that Hoyer Int came in.

Dude, that was a punt! ;o I figured with the time out situation that would happen anyway.

Bonehead call of the day was Whisenhut challenging that play. How stupid, trust your D, Hoyer was struggling earlier. I'll take it though :D

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's not just the kicker. This offense is bad. Stafford is inconsistent, still. Defense played good, offense couldn't do shit to help them out.

Honestly I'm starting to miss Linehan...

WHY KICK THE FIELD GOAL??? Henery hasn't been close! If Caldwell punts, the game goes to OT. Instead he gives them great field position. Unreal.

Dude, that was a punt! ;o I figured with the time out situation that would happen anyway.

Bonehead call of the day was Whisenhut challenging that play. How stupid, trust your D, Hoyer was struggling earlier. I'll take it though :D

Trust our D?

If felt like watching UCLA all over again... Defense is Sawft!!

Titans tanking for Hundley confirmed

Trey

WHY KICK THE FIELD GOAL??? Henery hasn't been close! If Caldwell punts, the game goes to OT. Instead he gives them great field position. Unreal.

You have to go for the win. No matter what. It was the right call, no matter how rattled your kicker is.

Top Bottom