• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

eznark

Banned
I can imagine the Lions will beat almost all the good teams on their schedule... And then lose to the trash like the Bills.. Forever 8-8 at best.. This team and the Tigers makes me want to just down a pint of 5'O Clock Vodka.. Just disgusting..

How was he in Detroit this year? Gdlk right?

ighljy0ejkExG.gif

Drakeon

I'm gonna be legit pissed if the Titans win another game this year.

They need to fucking tank. No more 6-10, 7-9, 8-8 mid round draft picks bullshit.

We need a fucking number one pick desperately.
Raiders and Jaguars still have to win a game for you to get the first pick.

cajunator

Banned
Thank Christmas. We're still not making the post season, but at least we got this one. Holy shit though this team is bad. The worst since 2005

yeah this is the worst team in Payton era. Brees is regressing. It happens. The question is where to go from here.

*hug hug* Browns and Saints both win ;o

I would like to be happy but I didnt believe so I dont deserve it.. however could you blame me?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You have to go for the win. No matter what. It was the right call, no matter how rattled your kicker is.

Did you see how badly he missed those field goals? He wasn't close. It was a terrible call. Play for OT and try to get closer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This guy was my favorite Rocket? haha I see how it is. Now I'm glad he's gone.

2BLTs0U.png

Realistically, if all of the Browns games this season are going to be nail-biters (and if the first four games are any indication, they will be), I realistically don't see us winning more than 5-6 games.

At most, we'll win 8, but I sincerely doubt it. I just can't see us pulling off these clutch wins more than a third of the time.

[/ClevelandSportsPessimism]

j-wood

I'm officially rescidneing my support for the Titans. Just can't do this shit anymore.

Terrible calls went against the team, especially on the two turnovers. This is a side comment, but I CANNOT FUCKING STAND how the refs will call a shoulder tap illegal contact, especially when it comes on the otherside of the field, no where near the play. And then it wipes everything out and gives a reset for the offense? That's terrible. Regardless of those things, this team had a 28 point lead and should have held on. But they blew it. Like usual.

Inexcusable. Time to find a new team.

Top Bottom