• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fuck, I wanted to watch the 49er's not fucking auto racing..

Guess I'll have to settle for chargers vs jets boooooo :(

Syrinx

Losing a heartbreaker in a game you didnt think you had a shot in is the worst feeling ever.

Least I was spared watching it

Link

The Autumn Wind
Every member of the Jets' front seven is probably counting the days til they hit free agency.

Coworker asked me before the Chiefs-Pats game who he should pick up off the waiver at TE. I told him Kelce. After last week and that TD today, I'm looking like a seer.

DMczaf

apollorockygif.gif

apollorockygif.gif

HAPPINESS!!!! MORE GREY HAIRS FOR THIS CAT!!!

WE DID IT BROWNS-GAF! BG! WES! BATMAN!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

apollorockygif.gif

I hate you. I don't even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

I have Cutler and Forte on fantasy so I jump out to huge leads when they're playing well for the first half then it just plateaus harshly every time.

iori9999

Banned
I can imagine the Lions will beat almost all the good teams on their schedule... And then lose to the trash like the Bills.. Forever 8-8 at best.. This team and the Tigers makes me want to just down a pint of 5'O Clock Vodka.. Just disgusting..

How was he in Detroit this year? Gdlk right?

Yeah I'm still not happy the Browns can't play two complete halves Sucks about Locket, dude can't stay healthy :(

It's alright. I'm used to seeing Locker hurt. It's like watching Kenny Britt. Locker shoulda signed that baseball contract instead. He probably be playing along side Trout by now. Just hoping Metz gets some playing time now.

Trey

I can imagine the Lions will beat almost all the good teams on their schedule... And then lose to the trash like the Bills.. Forever 8-8 at best.. This team and the Tigers makes me want to just down a pint of 5'O Clock Vodka.. Just disgusting.

The only upside to Bills fandom: disgust from the other fans when you somehow win.

Aesius

I'm gonna be legit pissed if the Titans win another game this year.

They need to fucking tank. No more 6-10, 7-9, 8-8 mid round draft picks bullshit.

We need a fucking number one pick desperately.

Top Bottom