• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

DMczaf

BG I can't stop dancing.

giphy.gif

Yes I know we're only 2-2 but gimme this pls NFL-GAF.

Fuck you and your happiness

GET OFF MY PACKARD BELL BITCH!

Trey

Did you see how badly he missed those field goals? He wasn't close. It was a terrible call. Play for OT and try to get closer.

There was only 26 seconds left. The Bills gw drive was super improbable. It took a fantastic Watkins catch and an otherworldly Carpenter FG to win.

Odds for the Lions to win the game were at their highest with a FG. You have to expect your kicker to make a 50 yards despite earlier woes.

tmdorsey

I don't think you can give up on the game with 4:30 left. The offense wasn't going to score 10 pts minimum if they turned the ball over.
I think his decision destroys moral. Let the defense get back out there and try to make something happen. The Oline wasn't doing good enough to put the game on the line like that.

Late on this, but I would make the same argument that we have seen absolutely nothing from the defense that warrants showing any kind of faith in them. Smith out his faith in the strongest unit of this team which is the offense. I believe at least 3 points were gonna be given up no matter what decision was made.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody know what happened to Larry Donnell this week? I didn't get the Giants game and trying to figure out why he didn't have a catch coming off his monster game last week.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina 39s40 seconds ago
Let's try this again. K Lawrence Tynes was here today. He said he got a clean bill of health but his kicking days are over.

Sucks for Tynes. At least he's healthy after the MRSA infection.

JCizzle

Fangio has no idea they're playing Alex. Think you might cover the underneath shit. It's like the same gameplan against the Eagles without accounting for the QB tendencies.

slabrock

Banned
I just got home from my buddies place. Why haven't the lions cut the kicker yet? Also Suh should have given Schwartz the Doomsday Device finisher when the bills were carrying him off the field.

Godslay

Banned
Moreno could

And Montee got 4.7 ypc iirc last year more than Moreno on average. The right side of the line last year was much better last year for run blocking. This year it's weaker with Vasquez/Clark, instead of Vasquez/Franklin. But I'm sure you considered that. Not to mention Beadles was a better run blocking guard than Franklin has been.

Nice sack Von!

Anybody know what happened to Larry Donnell this week? I didn't get the Giants game and trying to figure out why he didn't have a catch coming off his monster game last week.

Giants ran 75% of their plays and when Eli threw it he looked off. They had one chance in the red zone but he was in triple coverage.

Top Bottom