• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

knicks

That was the worst Jets offensive quarter this season if you could believe that. Even worse than the 1st quarter against the Bears.

cajunator

Banned
:(
76297d1412542673-ben-watson-pierre-thomas-khiry-robinson-oie_svgobrdbom2i.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Giants ran 75% of their plays and when Eli threw it he looked off. They had one chance in the red zone but he was in triple coverage.

God, and ATL's defense is such trash. I'm going to go ahead and blame ELIte for this fiasco.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll give the Lions some credit by pointing out that at least the Bills are easily the best team in the AFC East right now. Orton is probably the best quarterback in that division as well.

Wow

I'll give the Lions some credit by pointing out that at least the Bills are easily the best team in the AFC East right now. Orton is probably the best quarterback in that division as well.

If we didn't our asses kicked by them, I'd disagree but at least we are 2nd best in the AFCE

Top Bottom