• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Yup, pretty much the fucking worst (assuming that is the wife?) The sister was really good, so was the detective.

Honestly the whole thing was ruined by Fincher (obviously) and by the actress who played the wife. Otherwise it could've been cool.

I bet the book is great.

The book is actually not great, and while I haven't seen the film yet, pretty much everyone has said it's a massive improvement over the book.

Can't wait to see it.

what is dee ford doing? lol wow

https://vine.co/v/OKiD0nEJ1Tj

Without even watching it, I know what play it is.

Before they even drafted Ford, I figured Hali to be a cap casualty this upcoming off season, but the Chiefs need to try their best to keep him. Not only is he still bringing it every snap, but Ford is a bit behind.

Crennel brought Houston along slowly by having him in coverage for seemingly half of his rookie year, but Ford isn't seeing enough snaps because Bob Sutton does a shit job of rotating his players.

I worry that if Hali is released, Ford won't be anywhere near ready to start.

eznark

Banned
"Everyone relax, it was just two games where he was bad"

1 good drive

"BRADY IS FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"

RndrP8t.png

bionic77

"Everyone relax, it was just two games where he was bad"

1 good drive

"BRADY IS FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK"
You can't give Tammy 4 seconds to throw and a receiver that has 10 yards or separation.

He is so good that he will make you pay when that happens!

Everyone puts up 50 on the Jags.

Today our offense lays an egg and the defense wins the game.

This team is impossible to predict.

I might turn this off if Tammy has a good game. I can't listen to 60 minutes of Collinsworth sucking them off...

They'll be 8-8. It is our destiny.

This team reminds me so much of the late 80s, very early 90s teams. You get some good play mixed with a lot of slop. No idea what to expect week in and week out.

bionic77

This team reminds me so much of the late 80s, very early 90s teams. You get some good play mixed with a lot of slop. No idea what to expect week in and week out.
We had no qb back then.

Was surprised at how bad the offense was today. But that is par for the course under Tomlin. Inconsistency.

Top Bottom