• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

bionic77

Back from a full, awesome week at the Outerbanks of North Carolina. Missed most of the Steeler/Bucs game (thank god) and listened to most of the Jags game on the radio on the way home today. Umm, this Steeler team this year is young, improving in some spots, but also maddening. Losing the Buc game was inexcusable, the offense should be scoring TDs at a much higher rate and the constant penalties need to be tightened up by Tomlin. Still can't get a real feel of this team this year, could be anywhere from 7-9 to 12-4.
Everyone puts up 50 on the Jags.

Today our offense lays an egg and the defense wins the game.

This team is impossible to predict.

I might turn this off if Tammy has a good game. I can't listen to 60 minutes of Collinsworth sucking them off...

Back from a full, awesome week at the Outerbanks of North Carolina. Missed most of the Steeler/Bucs game (thank god) and listened to most of the Jags game on the radio on the way home today. Umm, this Steeler team this year is young, improving in some spots, but also maddening. Losing the Buc game was inexcusable, the offense should be scoring TDs at a much higher rate and the constant penalties need to be tightened up by Tomlin. Still can't get a real feel of this team this year, could be anywhere from 7-9 to 12-4.
They'll be 8-8. It is our destiny.

Bowser

PAGING FOX

Can you nWo Harbify this for me?

BzOT2lXIEAAy3vX.jpg:large

Everyone puts up 50 on the Jags.

Today our offense lays an egg and the defense wins the game.

This team is impossible to predict.

I might turn this off if Tammy has a good game. I can't listen to 60 minutes of Collinsworth sucking them off...
There will be 4 minutes of him swallowing too.

I like the Outer Banks. You got out right before the cold finally came in at least. We usually go stay in Kill Devil Hills. Pretty cheap and stay on the beach.

Was my first time there, stayed in Nags Head. Loved pretty much every minute of it. We did some time on the beach but also did some of the tourist stuff. Hit the Wright Bros., up to Corolla for the wild horses, and down to Hatteras for the light house and then went all the way down to Ocracroke Island. I agree, good time of year to go, still get some warm sunny days and the touristy stuff isn't at all crowded.

Top Bottom