• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

ShaneB

It's almost seeming like a bizarro season. And as of yesterday, the bizarro nature of this year has extended to college football as well.

Not sure what to think of it all yet. Who's going to stumble? Who's going to suddenly wake-up? I kinda enjoy seasons like this, even with my team stinkin' things up.

Agreed, I really love the unpredictability of it all. Every week has felt crazy so far.

Bowser

It's not a good call when you put the ball in Dalton's hands, he sucks. You're ripping off runs, run the ball, instead you go empty. I'm with squicken.

Meh. The Bengals are never going to go anywhere if Dalton can't learn to make those throws.

RBH

untitled-7xeuz2.gif

Amazing.

eznark

Banned
Gronk slapped him in the head when he got up from the pile, NBC chose to not show that for some reason. It's the reason the Bengal defender looked to the ref, then grabbed Gronk's arm.

Bengals D wasn't ready for the second tight end. Spent too much gameplan time keying in on Edelman and Gronk. They need to attack the seam, let Brady have the dink and dunk.

squicken

Meh. The Bengals are never going to go anywhere if Dalton can't learn to make those throws.

Dalton is actually a decent home QB. Win games and get some home playoff games. I am not a fan of Dalton either, but a good coach puts his players in advantageous situations when he can, and Jackson isn't doing that right now

Top Bottom