• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

I remember you posting your process, but still not sure what feed you're running through VLC. Internet feed, or your cable pulled into somehow?

I'm subscribed to a site which gives me HD streams to pretty much everything sports or TV related. I live in the UK so cable is not an option.

They're not taking any new invites at the moment in case anyone was wondering, I think they might at the start of the new year but I'm unsure.

Bowser

Yeah I can't co-sign these Stillers fans getting mad at Al and Collinsworth considering they have Roethlisberger's junk all in their mouths when he's on primetime too

MechDX

Called it.

Every year you people say " this is the beginning of Brady's demise". He has a couple rough games and the talk intensifies. Then he comes out and plays like tonight.

Brady is the best QB of this generation.

bTHVFqJ.gif

The ball guy just wants them to knock that shit off and give it to him.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Called it.

Every year you people say " this is the beginning of Brady's demise". He has a couple rough games and the talk intensifies. Then he comes out and plays like tonight.

Peyton Manning says no.

Also how was that pass interference?

brentech

I'm subscribed to a site which gives me HD streams to pretty much everything sports or TV related.

They're not taking any new invites at the moment in case anyone was wondering, I think they might at the start of the new year but I'm unsure.
Ahhhh okay. That makes much more sense to me.
When I was reading your post, I was like, how is he getting such high quality, consistent steams in VLC though?

Trey

Called it.

Pats won't trade Brady to the Texans no matter how much you sweet talk him.

I'm subscribed to a site which gives me HD streams to pretty much everything sports or TV related.

Good fucking Christ if I could get HD sports streams I'd pretty much bail on Directv and go with that plus Hulu, Netflix & Prime.

ShaneB

Ahhhh okay. That makes much more sense to me.
When I was reading your post, I was like, how is he getting such high quality, consistent steams in VLC though?

Like you I figured it was a cable tuner to pc situation. If it's a situation like a streaming site like Hockeystreams or something, then I should just be looking into whatever site this is.

Top Bottom