• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Hunter S.

Who knows, we might get lucky and someone might emerge as the head back out of these three. I would be so happy if Anderson/Thompson took over. If Hillman did it, I would be happy too, but it would take me longer to warm up to him.
I am not too familiar with those guys excluding Hillman.

Well, it was mention by Troy Aikman that they probably gave up on the run game because Arizona is so good at run defense. Next game will be a very different story for sure.

Godslay

Banned
I am not too familiar with those guys excluding Hillman.

Well, it was mention by Troy Aikman that they probably gave up on the run game because Arizona is so good at run defense. Next game will be a very different story for sure.

Yeah, outside of preseason, nobody really is familiar with them.

I'm not going to underestimate Rex though. He's not his brother and can field a defense.

untitled-10jwj37.gif

Damn the NBA fucking CLEANED UP on their new TV deal:

@RichSandomir: NBA to announce $24 billion/9 yr deal w/ ESPN and TNT on Monday. Annual average value nearly 3x current deal.

ESPN has already increased their shitty coverage of the broken NBA to a undeserved level. It's only getting worse with this news.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Just remember folks: The next time you have to endure the Bungals shitting the bed in yet another high-profile matchup, they exist because of Art Modell.

Which is yet another reason why he should never be allowed in the Hall of Fame.

You are so full of shit. I'm about tired of your trollin. So because Art Modell fired Paul Brown from coaching the Browns that is the reason the Bengals exist? Ooook.

Top Bottom