• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Bread

Banned
I thought Lord Brady was done? Fucking nfl and it's fans. 1 game reactions. At least nba it takes 5 to 10 games losing streak before fans and media react.
thanks for coming into the thread to shit on the people who post in this thread

Dragon

Banned
A season plus of poor play, 1 good game.

The people saying he is done were overreacting, obviously.

He's missed some throws tonight anyway, he just has had protection all game. It also helps to have two RBs almost at 100 yards each.

I predict that Tom Brady wont get a knee injury this season

Something involving the Saints or their fans and injuries. Hmm where have I seen that before?

eznark

Banned
He's missed some throws tonight anyway, he just has had protection all game. It also helps to have two RBs almost at 100 yards each.

He hasn't been great but the clown who posted that clearly doesn't know much about football so having that discussion would be pointless.

Give Brady the lead, some turnovers and the seams and yes, he will beat you soundly. Right now the biggest thing going for him is his confidence in the system and ability to pre-snap diagnose. He is pre-determining almost every three step drop making it 1. impossible to get to him and 2. making up for the lack of velocity in terms of timing.

He adapted well this game but I think it has more to do with the Bengals than with Brady suddenly figuring it out after 18 down weeks.

cajunator

Banned

Something involving the Saints or their fans and injuries. Hmm where have I seen that before?

Hey man im being nice and predicting a nice injury free season for Brady. In fact, i guarantee it.

exarkun

Bill Simmons is typing Pats fan-fic as we speak

Will his first column back from suspension have perspective, IE its the Bungles? Nope!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Just an absolutely awful showing from the Bengals. I'd still put money on them making the playoffs though. Hopefully we can shake this off. We have some very winnable games at home for the next few weeks. I'll be going to the games vs Jacksonville and then the Thursday night game vs the Turds. Should be an awesome Birthday week!

nateeasy

Banned
Just an absolutely awful showing from the Bengals. I'd still put money on them making the playoffs though. Hopefully we can shake this off. We have some very winnable games at home for the next few weeks. I'll be going to the games vs Jacksonville and then the Thursday night game vs the Turds. Should be an awesome Birthday week!

They are winning the AFC North. 1 bad game doesn't define the whole season. Still 3-1. Still 1st place. Foxboro isn't an easy place to win.

Top Bottom