• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

@AlbertBreer
A clearly emotional Rob Gronkowski: "We wanted to make Tom Brady look like Tom Brady tonight." Sounds like team wanted to get QB's back.

Gronk sad, so kick butt. Now Gronk happy. Gronk do good!

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
holylloyd.0.0.0_standard_400.0.gif

The amazing-ness of this effort can not be overstated.

Cameron Wake is scary is the general hypothesis.

Him and Grimes are the only players who play with any kind of consistency and we are coming out of a bye week, for more years then I care to remember whenever the dolphins have time to prepare for an opponent or come off a big win they lay a giant egg the week after. That's about the only thing the dolphins do on a constant bases. I'll be shocked if we win. We might play two good quarters but that's about all I expect from this team.

Not sure why Dolphins beat writers think the team is better than the Packers.

Is it Omar Kelly? Because he's the gata of beat writers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Anyone have a video of that Gronk interview?

I'm going to post my thoughts and feelings on today's game later tonight or tomorrow. What a shitty Sunday.

RELAYER

Banned
A spectacular Falcons drive from today -

3 and out, interception becomes a fumble, 1st down. 3 and out, running into the kicker, 1st down. 3 and out, punt.

League's greatest offense.

zychi

Banned
Thinking of getting Omega Ruby. Looking for some opinions on getting X, Y, vs remakes. From a not pokemon related thread lol. Pokemon is a big time commitment
I enjoyed black 2 the most the last few title. X was fun. Looking forward to whichever is the blue covered new pokemon

Tom Penny

I'm going to post my thoughts and feelings on today's game later tonight or tomorrow. What a shitty Sunday.

Elite QB, Top 5 Offense and Top 5 Defense. Time to admit what I've been telling you all along wienke.

I honestly don't see one team that can beat us. A playoff game at Seattle would be tough but other than that? No one. On paper I don't see a better team in the league than ours.

:jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You did not post what I had said a couple posts after that. Essentially when the team is playing together and on cue no team "should" beat us but Any Given Sunday etc. No one is going 19-0.

I'm fucking pissed MRSA. I need time to gather my thoughts but its only Week 5. We should be 4-1 instead of 3-2.

Look at the bright side. Vikings next week! Bridgewater at worst, Ponder at best.

If they lose that game, then collapse is happening now instead of later in the season and it's absolutely panic time.

They had a better secondary and QB in 2010 so even if that's true, it doesn't matter for this game.

Tannehill>>>>>>Henne and it's not even close and Grimes is the best CB we've had in a really long time. Along with Rashad Jones at safety (Who will be back by then) and Jenkins/Vernon along side Wake is way better then what we had back then, not to mention Jordan who isn't playing. Ronnie and Ricky are better then Miller and Thomas but that's about the only clear downgrade from the 2010 team to our current team. Clay is better then Fasano and at WR it's a wash, We still have Hartline, Wallace is playing better then Marshal did at the time and Bess was replaced by GIbson/Landry, this is a lot more talented team then what we've had in a long time it's the coaching staff that fails to use them to their full potential.

Edit: We had Vontae Davis, Sean Smith and Crowder and Jason Allen on defense lol yeah we are way better now

You did not post what I had said a couple posts after that. Essentially when the team is playing together and on cue no team "should" beat us but Any Given Sunday etc. No one is going 19-0.

This is the biggest load of horse crap you have said and that's saying something. No wins are given, they are earned. Mother fuck that if any of the 32 teams in the NFL are playing together and on cue NONE of them should lose.

If the Jags are playing together and on cue then they should fucking win!
If the Raiders are playing together and on cue guess what? They should be winning too!

But you want to know what? The Jags, and Raiders aren't playing together and on cue therefor they are not winning. That's the point!!!!!

Using the any given Sunday excuse is also a load of crap (less crap than what you just said, but w/e). If you want to use that argument the Jags can say well any given Sunday any team can win therefor we are 0-5, because any given Sunday happened 5 times against us.

At least 25 of the 32 teams in the NFL have a shit ton of talent. The point is can they work together and use their talents as one cohesive unit. Your team is 3-2 because for 3 of those weeks they did, and for 2 of those weeks they did not. That my friend is either consistency, or inconsistency.

The good teams are consistent at playing together and on cue as you would put it. The okay teams are inconsistent at playing together and on cue, and the bad teams are consistent at not playing together.

Does anyone here butter their hard boiled eggs?

I'm arguing with someone, who insists that's the normal way. I've never eaten one that way or heard of anyone else doing it.

Top Bottom