• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

cajunator

Banned
He favorites and/or retweets something every hour, most of them animu related stuff from branduis

if you followed mine you would be inundated with cute anime things and hugs and love. It would make you sick. But I like bringing some fun optimism to twitter because its filled with depressed hateful people a lot.

Trey

I guess we'll see if the Patriots OL is good or that was just a fluke last night.

It'll be a real test. Bill is definitely coming up with a scheme, but the Bills play the run a little better than the Bengals do so we'll see.

Honestly it's going to come down to linebacker play, because Brady is going to be firing that ball out as quickly as possible. Spikes, Brown et al ate going to have to play disciplined ball. Bills will almost certainly double Gronk, gonna be interesting to see what the Bills do against the 2 TE set. Have to imagine there will be a db blitz or two.

Colasante

It'll be a real test. Bill is definitely coming up with a scheme, but the Bills play the run a little better than the Bengals do so we'll see.

Honestly it's going to come down to linebacker play, because Brady is going to be firing that ball out as quickly as possible. Spikes, Brown et al ate going to have to play disciplined ball. Bills will almost certainly double Gronk, gonna be interesting to see what the Bills do against the 2 TE set. Have to imagine there will be a db blitz or two.

I forgot that this is going to be Brandon Spikes' revenge game. He'll probably try to decapitate Vereen at some point.

Alfred Morris with -6 yds rushing?

giphy.gif

Trey

It's been a pleasure to watch Lynch the last few seasons. He always showed talent in Buffalo, glad to see he's been truly unleashed in Seattle. He doesn't dance in the backfield as much if at all, just explodes through the hole with nearly unparalleled power.

The most impressive thing about him is how amazing his cuts are. Changes direction on a dime and seemingly loses no power during the transition of weight. How is that even possible - dude is not playing fair.

Top Bottom