• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

cajunator

Banned

This dude is funny as hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmDhqDGk0K4

WTF is Lynch sporting for warmups?

H2Bzyoz.jpg

rastamask

Afrikan

It looked like all the Native Americans defenders were stand still.

Just too easy.....Rus looks good out there...gots to fuck with his confidence.

effzee

Decker probably fits that team a bit better though. Bigger and is a good blocker. Complements their run game. Not knocking Desean, but I don't think he complements that well.

They need a WR. Not a WR so they can try to run the ball better.

While DeSean can't block he does force teams to double him and he can take the top off of most defenses.

And they could have signed both. They had the money and the need. You drafted your QB of the future so fucking surround him with some weapons to see if he is someone you can keep for 10 years.

Dragon

Banned
Vita netted me a little over 200 with a few games and accessories after the trade in earlier today.

Preordered Evil Within, Sunset Overdrive and Alien Isolation and have the rest in credit in case Driveclub clicks with me.

My heart breaks. I wish I had photoshop skills, I'd edit that "You got a Vita" image with something appropriate.

Godslay

Banned
They need a WR. Not a WR so they can try to run the ball better.

While DeSean can't block he does force teams to double him and he can take the top off of most defenses.

And they could have signed both. They had the money and the need. You drafted your QB of the future so fucking surround him with some weapons to see if he is someone you can keep for 10 years.

When Geno is your QB, you have to rely on your run game while he develops/regresses. Run game helps Geno more than someone who can take the top off the defense. That's why it makes more sense to have a bigger, stronger WR, that can run block.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
John Gruden: Watch them run the ball...

Jay Gruden: *call three straight pass plays off the bat*

My heart breaks. I wish I had photoshop skills, I'd edit that "You got a Vita" image with something appropriate.
Heh, can't say I'll miss something I haven't played with any consistency in nearly 5 months. Just not big into handhelds in general. PS4/PC will give me my indie fix just fine.

EDIT: Redskins D is a disaster. My god.

Top Bottom