• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

WalMart even sells pocky now.

I always look for mochi and seaweed chips in markets..

My Asian Store has various kinds of these Chocolate Eggs...
marioeggs.jpg

LevelNth

Banned
Not many things make me feel better about how trash the Niners offense is, but watching the Seahawks offense is one of them.

cajunator

Banned
the only thing Im jealous of is the Seahawks starting position. Every damned time Brees has to start from the 20 or worse. We never get good starting position. Of course thats special teams failure and mostly Paytons fault.

Trey

NFL Sack Leaders, Week 5

1. Justin Houston (6.0)
2. Marcell Dareus (5.0)
3. Ryan Kerrigan (5.0)
4. Willie Young (5.0)
5. Mario Addison (4.0)

I didn't realize Dareus has been that good.

Bills have been eating offensive lines all season. Serious push up the middle, along with Jerry Hughes just pushing tackles into the pocket. Williams and Dareus have been doing God's work so far this season, they get off blocks so well. Williams is injured so Dareus has just been picking up the slack, got three sacks yesterday.

cajunator

Banned
This season has been really weird with first half blowouts followed by inexplicable comebacks in the second half. Can anybody figure out why that is happening? The new defensive rules?

Dragon

Banned
Bills have been eating offensive lines all season. Serious push up the middle, along with Jerry Hughes just pushing tackles into the pocket. Williams and Dareus have been doing God's work so far this season, they get off blocks so well. Williams is injured so Dareus has just been picking up the slack, got three sacks yesterday.

I guess we'll see if the Patriots OL is good or that was just a fluke last night.

Bread

Banned
He favourited a tweet I made! I respect him for that.

Listening to Electric Youth's new album has made this game much more enjoyable.
He favorites and/or retweets something every hour, most of them animu related stuff from branduis

Top Bottom