• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

effzee

Holy fuck what a play. Why do DEs always fall for that?

Anyway more important things: down by 4 points in fantasy. Have Lynch and DeSean on my team. 4 points! Cmon guys! !!

massive hold on that wussle play but that's par for the course in this game. it's part of the reason why i am starting to become less interested in the league. you have that horse shit call against the seahawks earlier, the refs call offensive holding if they feel like it, they call holding on defense if they feel like it... league is just trash

LJ11

It's amazing how OL get away with that choke hold, week after week you see it, no flag, yet a little tug on the Jersey on a run, quick 10 yards.

methodman

Banned
massive hold on that wussle play but that's par for the course in this game. it's part of the reason why i am starting to become less interested in the league. you have that horse shit call against the seahawks earlier, the refs call offensive holding if they feel like it, they call holding on defense if they feel like it... league is just trash
It's getting very fucking frustrating

rando14

Yeah this game was reffed really poorly, very inconsistent

Plus Goddell is tryna kill defense so defenders can't even do shit, so what's the point!!

Narag

If you're not around to believe in the Niners after Harbaugh leaves, the team might cease to exist.

Afrikan

One thing I like about using the 9ers Online, is that folks try to scare me off by choosing the Seahawks....but i love it...love every opportunity of shutting that team down.

Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough.

Bsigg12

The reffing has been so inconsistent from game to game. The NFL trying to add emphasis to certain things has slowed the game down and has made for some really poorly called games.

Well now to watch Gotham. Starting this week it will be three straight days of comic book show going to four next week when The Walking Dead comes back on Sunday

Trey

Reffing feels the same as it always does. People bitch loudly in the early going of the year, then it levels off and people only bitch when critical calls go against their team.

I suppose the increased defensive holding calls make for a difference.

Amen brother.

Horse shit calls both side all night.

Top Bottom