• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Fantomex

Every year there's a new girl that caters to neckbeards and closet hipsters alike.

Hot but seems approachable
Caters to nerd fantasies Slave Leia/Chun Li
Seems Down to earth
Does an AMA at some time
Gains a lot of fame and the nerds think they helped
Starts dating someone rich/hot
Becomes stuck up, rich, shallow and complete hypocrite.

look up the history of you don't believe me.

Olivia Munn, Allison Brie, Jennifer Lawrence, Zoey Deschanel, and now Millana.

Just trying to save MRSA the heartbreak. She will be dating Orlando Bloom in no time and starring in a Soderbergh film.

Every year there's a new girl that caters to neckbeards and closet hipsters alike.

Seems Down to earth
Does an AMA at some time

Just trying to save MRSA the heartbreak. She will be dating Orlando Bloom in no time and starring in a Soderbergh film.

But let's call a spade a spade and admit that all of them should have their butts eaten on a regular basis. By regular I mean daily

cajunator

Banned

Seems Down to earth
Does an AMA at some time

Well I always did thing Zooey was a cutie. and she does look exactly like Katy Perry.

Fantomex

Jenn and Zoey are still amazing girls. MRSA would of course like a girl from Uzbekistan. but they don't eat tarantulas there MRSA, sorry.

The best dream I've never had is where Tom Brady runs into me on the street and takes me on a shopping spree for a new wardrobe, and then we hit up the club to pick up some chicks and tag team them.

mQSVGTV.gif

The best dream I've never had is where Tom Brady runs into me on the street and takes me on a shopping spree for a new wardrobe, and then we hit up the club to pick up some chicks and tag team them.

This is the kind of post you used to smh at other people for posting now here I am shaking my head at you. The irony.

Could've sworn Peterson had 10+ kids.

I remember seein a special on him around 2007 and thought that's what they said.

Six is the confirmed amount. Who the hell knows how many there really are. Are some athletes afraid of condoms or something? Or are they that brain-dead that they'll believe women who say they're on the pill?

Bowser

Dick Sherman back at it:

"Pierre doesn't matter in this league," Sherman said, according to CSN Washington. Asked to clarify his comments, Sherman replied, "I mean exactly what I said."

Sherman confirmed that Garcon pulled his hair, something ESPN said happened on the telecast.

"Pierre did a few things," Sherman said, according to CSN Washington. "When you can't get open, you got to do whatever you can. The crowd is acting like I'm holding him. Obviously the TV copy you can see what happened."

rando14

Pierre pulled Dick's hair multiple times last night, he must be jealous of those sweet flowing locks, and I mean I can't blame him!!

Early reviews have confirmed everything I've thought about DC.

Behind all of the pretty graphics is just another game. Nothing special about it, no real defining characteristics on it.

I'll definitely still try out the PS Plus version, but PCars might have to be the game to scratch my console driving itch.

Fox318

Antonio Cromartie was cut because he was going to count $15m against the cap, that's not what I call no reason. Not worth the money. Was coming off a bad year too, he was atrocious, which is why he got a one year prove it deal with the Cards.

Why should the Jets spend a potential $32m on Revis, which is what he might get from the Pats, when they have to resign/extend 3 players in the front 7? They have to resign Harrison who's an excellent under the radar player, great run stuffer. Mo is up for a new contract in 2016, and Demario Davis is starting to play well for them so he'll need to be extended as well before he hits FA in 2016. They also flipped Revis for a top 15 selection. So they traded Revis and his cap space for their front 7 and a young DB.

I agree that they should have signed some vet CB depth, but they didn't need to go out and spend top dollar on DBs, they needed to add depth, didn't need to spend a boatload at the CB position. Injuries killed them, staff may have been high on some of the young guys. No question, they should have added a vet CB, didn't need to spend a lot of cash to do so however . They've spent a ton at CB in the past, it did what for them exactly?

Also, why is DRC on a different team every year?

They need to build an OL, add receiving threats, but as we all know, QB 1 or bust. They had the OL, had the D, but no QB, it got them nowhere.

Rex was and still is a lame duck, he'll be gone at the end of the year most likely because you don't survive two bad QBs. I don't think any reasonable person expected him to win with last years roster or this years. He's basically a caretaker at this point. Reminds me of Terry Collins, just sit here and baby sit while we amass talent. Only person in win now mode is Rex, because he hopes it saves his ass.

I agree with you about receiving weapons, that and OL. They need dynamic players on the outside. Why would they pursue a nut job like DJax though? Santonio anyone? They don't need that shit on the team. OL OL OL, how the fuck do you ground and pound with no OL? Got away from their identity, never got it back.

The GM ignored the oline. He brought Colon(Mr. False Start) and had Brian Winters start as a Rookie. New GM should look to trade Mangold and DeBrick to cut cap room and completely start over. GM was using mob like tactics to bring in free agents to cut cap room to sabotage Rex so he could bring in Dan Quinn in and have a ton of carryover. He could frontload contracts for the defensive players that need new deals but he would rather play it cheap now. Hell he could have traded a pick to the bucs for Revis and his deal. He had no guaranteed money. Jets could have cut him at any time and not have to worry about dead money.

People would think Rex would be a bad GM but he wanted Kaep and Russel Wilson over Sanchez and Tebow. Owner have Sanchez a contract because he was gambling on saving money.

:jnc good or bad?

Haven't tried it yet and am curious on impressions. The main thread seems to be pretty positive about it and I put more weight into that than reviews.

Seems like GAFers are having fun with it and reviewers are saying it's a good racing game but there just isn't a whole lot more to it.

Top Bottom