• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Godslay

Banned
In his defense, they didn't have different time zones when he was growing up.

:jnc

but i don't think anyone would blame monte ball on that play

I'll admit Montee has been rather pedestrian, but I tried to make a point that he wasn't getting any help from the blocking. People just told me he sucked. Teams have lived in our backfield on the run. It was only when the pass was working, and the defense was gassed yesterday that the run was effective. It was a coincidence that he went down and the run yards went up. Montee would have had just as good of runs as Hillman/Thompson had he faced that Campbell less gassed D.

He's not a world beater, but he's not getting help either.

Bsigg12

Quick question, does anyone know if the Bose thing about not allowing players to wear anything Beats by Dre went into effect?

Bread

Banned
smh at blowing that dead

fuck off refs

weak pass rush in the middle probably. Like our team. The ends push the line and overpursue and the QB just breaks containment and makes a play.
cajun you don't have to compare every thing in the game to something the saints do

_woLf

Wait. I was at the Bulls game.

Have the Redskins exposed Seattle? How is it only 17-10?

77147739-24706-0_crop_340x234.jpg

Probably the worst Monday night officiating since the Seattle-Green Bay game with backups. Pretty fuckin embarassing.

Top Bottom