• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

You're a bad person and should feel bad.

We only watched Always Sunny for a bit.

I agree that I am a bad person, but still a better person then anyone from Sunny except Cricket before he went homeless. Now if you watched Hunter X Hunter 2011 with her she would of been completely seduced by you (Warning these drastic effects are not common and may require multiple tires), since nothing turns a girl on more then two 12 year old boys and a psychopathic lusting clown.

minx

Pequod's.

I enjoyed it but to be honest I was a little disappointed. Maybe it was because I was fried after walking all day and the service was garbo.

Yeah plus I feel like anything good that is talked up that much ends up usually being a disappointment rather than discovering it for yourself.

RBH

Green Bay Press-Gazette editor Amy Bailey wrote her October 1st column about an incident at a Packers viewing party she attended. It was straightforward: A man said, "It's a big ol' nigger pile," during a fumble, and Bailey called him out for saying a racist thing. Because yes, calling a scrum for a football a "nigger pile" is racist. One man didn't like how Bailey handled it, and sent a two-page letter in Comic Sans font. It is the work of an insane person.

Bailey said there was no full name or return address. So, yes, this guy sent an anonymous letter (again, in Comic Sans) bitching at the columnist for not having the courage to have a private conversation with the man who said something racist.

xfy9ocqdqumxoggeo2xe.png

kkcgfcyqcpszs0b9qpuh.png

http://deadspin.com/this-demented-letter-about-a-packers-party-is-in-comic-1642279493

That's where I went too. Could you feel my presence?

I liked it, but the meal of my trip was L20. That was special.
I'm jealous.

We went to Sepia which had some amazing pork shoulder. The rest of their menu was relatively pedestrian but the pork shoulder was 10/10.

What did you get?

I'm jealous.

We went to Sepia which had some amazing pork shoulder. The rest of their menu was relatively pedestrian but the pork shoulder was 10/10.

What did you get?

It was a tasting menu, pretty seafood heavy. I have the menu somewhere, but I don't remember everything except there were cockles, gelatinized iceberg lettuce, and a bunch of mollusks I'd never heard of. The presentation was amazing, and the whole experience was worth the ridiculous price.

Found a few pics

It was a tasting menu, pretty seafood heavy. I have the menu somewhere, but I don't remember everything except there were cockles, gelatinized iceberg lettuce, and a bunch of mollusks I'd never heard of. The presentation was amazing, and the whole experience was worth the ridiculous price.

Found a few pics

That's SO beautiful.

I just ran out to grab some food. I walk into the place in an Eagles jersey and a guy in line turns and says I hate Nick Foles, I replied so do I, and then the guy said at least he isn't as bad as Stafford. This is my favorite conversation ever.
There's no way that guy doesn't browse gaf.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm about 45min south of Cleveland, and just switched to DirecTV about a week before the regular season. I've actually only dropped signal once while watching and it only lasted for about 10 minutes of that storm.

Had a few big storms and no other full drops, maybe some short moments of digital blur, but nothing that didn't happen with cable from time to time.

Hoping it keeps up this way. I'm happy with it.

wow we lived pretty close to each other then. in my ohio days i was living in painesvilles and madison

Godslay

Banned
I wonder how Sanjuro feels about Bledsoe being a Buffalo Bill?

Damn, I didn't realize that Jairus Byrd's season is over. Wow.

gutshot

Only thing that letter is missing is the phrase "are you gay or just ignorant?"

Also, here are the rules on jersey wearing.

1.) You can only wear them when your team is playing.

2.) It has to be a current player or one of the team's all-time greats.

Wearing a Mark Simoneau jersey (Mark Simoneau? Seriously?) on a random Friday is a double violation.

Dragon

Banned
That feeling when you meet a hot girl at a show and you're really into each other and you check Facebook and she has a boyfriend...

MRSA

Banned
That feeling when you meet a hot girl at a show and you're really into each other and you check Facebook and she has a boyfriend...

A girl gave me her number last week then I noticed her and her boyfriend's picture on her phone.

Top Bottom