• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Season 2 it's tough because it is such a departure from the first season you just got to get through the first three episodes and you'll be fine after that.
Maybe I'll go back to it. Part of the problem is how much it's been hyped to the moon and back, so I had high expectations and so far I'm like meh.

Spinluck

chris.trejo it came in phinbro
msmwGqZ.jpg

One of the GOAT Strategy RPGs.

Shame that SEGA let it die (lol PSP sequels).

Fantomex

Maybe I'll go back to it. Part of the problem is how much it's been hyped to the moon and back, so I had high expectations and so far I'm like meh.

The Wire is like a Novel. It rewards you for sticking with it because there's so many characters and angles. It actually lived up to the hype in season 3-4-5 for me.

Tamanon

Banned
Guys I felt really old out there drinking at the pep rally for tomorrow's Homecoming game and seeing all the 18 year old cheerleaders. They look so damn young now, it's freaky.

I do appreciate all the college girls who wear yoga pants to school though. So many out there. So many.

Guys I felt really old out there drinking at the pep rally for tomorrow's Homecoming game and seeing all the 18 year old cheerleaders. They look so damn young now, it's freaky.

I do appreciate all the college girls who wear yoga pants to school though. So many out there. So many.
You could be their father

Creepin harder than a motherfucker.

:vyroxis

ShaneB

Bah, missed the start of Warren Moon Football life. I'll watch it tomorrow. Perhaps it's a motion picture night and catch the end of baseball after.

I'm having fun playing as Little Mac in Smash but his aerial game and aerial recovery is pretty bad. Still I may end up maining him over Link.

Gobias

Banned
I'm having fun playing as Little Mac in Smash but his aerial game and aerial recovery is pretty bad. Still I may end up maining him over Link.

Once you get him off the stage he's done. I've been using Lucina a lot online although I have no idea if she's any better or worse than Marth.

Once you get him off the stage he's done. I've been using Lucina a lot online although I have no idea if she's any better or worse than Marth.
Yeah but I feel he's still viable though cause I feel a good Mac would be tough to knock off the stage. I mean why is his A combo so good.

cajunator

Banned
Stopped for the night in Bessemer, alabama just south of Birmingham.
an EF2 tornado hit this exact spot in April on the street just behind the hotel and tore up some apartments.

I just ran out to grab some food. I walk into the place in an Eagles jersey and a guy in line turns and says I hate Nick Foles, I replied so do I, and then the guy said at least he isn't as bad as Stafford. This is my favorite conversation ever.

He's a killer when he's on the ground, but his recovery is so bad you can kill him off the edge at tiny percents.

My Megaman hadoken spam is unstoppable

I just ran out to grab some food. I walk into the place in an Eagles jersey and a guy in line turns and says I hate Nick Foles, I replied so do I, and then the guy said at least he isn't as bad as Stafford. This is my favorite conversation ever.

I'm proud of you Yank. Throughout all the adversity you never gave up on your Foles hatred.

Bread

Banned
lol you wear a football jersey out of the house

Top Bottom