• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

RBH

Manchester City vs. Aston Villa at 12:30pm ET on NBC today!

ZEQKQ.gif

Morning!

Time for a breakfast of programming books followed by a Gone Girl lunch and a Michigan State/Nebraska dinner.

Yum yum, me so excited.

Very late but watch the Broncos lose in the post-season with a missed FG. This new kicker hasn't done enough to warrant cutting Prater, yes he has done stuff with the Giants, but the dude hasn't even kicked a 30 yard field goal with the Broncos.

Broncos got this against Cardinals will not be easy.

Damn the Aints lost a big piece on defense.

I hope Luck schools the Ravens this time around.
Bears got this. Like I said before Jay Cutler has arrived.

Brady going to shred the Bengals. And he will be the one telling everyone to R-E-L-A-X this time around

Lions going to win another one, getting close to say Stafford has arrived.
Other notable games:

49ers vs. Chiefs, Jets vs. Chargers, Ravens vs. Colts, Cowboys vs. Texans, Falcons vs. Giants

Godslay

Banned
The Bjork look isn't doing it for me.

Book on PHP, trying to figure out building sites on Wordpress.

Nice. I've been going through those O'Reilly pocket guides lately. Pretty good little books.

If it's anyone who should be a mii shooter it's Aaron Hernandez.

Laser rocket arm? Check.
Limited mobility? Check.
A nice slide move? Check.
Head disproportionate to his body? Check.
Wily = Belichick, MM = Manning.

I don't know who Hernandez would be though. Stafford is definitely Kirby.

Very late but watch the Broncos lose in the post-season with a missed FG. This new kicker hasn't done enough to warrant cutting Prater, yes he has done stuff with the Giants, but the dude hasn't even kicked a 30 yard field goal with the Broncos.

Broncos got this against Cardinals will not be easy.

Prater is better than McManus at this point. There are a couple of variables going into this besides being the best kicker at this point. One being money. McManus is cheaper by a long shot. That frees up money that will go to DT/JT/Von/Pot Roast/Harris. The second being that if Prater gets nailed again, I think he gets a year iirc. That's a lot of money and a huge risk tied together. If rumors are true, Prater is struggling with drinking. I don't place much faith in rumors, but it's something to consider.

I'm not worried for a few reasons at this point. Prater replaced Elam, who at the time was one of the best. McManus gets his shot to do the same. McManus is consistently kicking the ball out on returns, at sea level. Prater would struggle with this at times, so I think his leg strength is adequate. I don't think Elway would just dump Prater without knowing that McManus could replace him on the level that it wouldn't disrupt the team. If everything works out right, McManus should be putting in extra points more often than FGs.

We don't know if McManus was as clutch as Prater, but we've got plenty of time before the playoffs roll around to see if he can get the job done at 40+. So that's a little unnerving, but we've made our bed so hopefully it works out for the best. I do wish Prater the best, he was truly MVPrater at some points, and if he does have a drinking problem, I hope he figures it out.

DMczaf

Medium coffee from Dunkin Donuts with cream and sugar.

Hot tea and dim sum after that thread in OT. :(

Breakfast sandwich!

1x coffee

the only way it should be made

2 plain cake donuts

A beer would be awesome but a black coffee works just the same

Coffee. Black.

A nice steak with some scallops on the side.

Get me a nice green salad too to start things off.

tumblr_lr4hprWgTK1qij1mgo7_r1_250.gif

Top Bottom