• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 5 |OT| The Week of Embarrassment and the Fall of an Empire

Fox318

Konka is day drunk.

Y0UjCFp.jpg

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
is Gotham any good? tried to watch that Arrow show and it was okay but was ultimately too young adult for

Haven't heard good things about Gotham. I like Arrow, but you definitely have to turn your brain off for the teeny-bopper moments.

Season 2 will be on Netflix in a week.

Bowser

is Gotham any good? tried to watch that Arrow show and it was okay but was ultimately too young adult for

I'm about to watch the first two eps. I dunno how reliable RT is for TV shows, but it's at 91% so far there:

Critics Consensus: High production values, a talented cast, and an appealingly stylized approach to the Batman mythos help Gotham overcome its occasionally familiar themes.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/gotham/s01/?adid=home_list4a

Syrinx

5215-0711-9638

My router doesn't seem to let me play.

Don't know when I'll be able to finally fight online.
I'll add you but I'm looking for the document with all the NFL-GAF 3DS codes. Who controls that?

Edit: to see my 3DS friend code, see my profile.

I'm watching some local high school football on TV.

These kids can't catch or throw.

Some dude just dropped a standing interception :lol

Zeke

Yo whatever. I'm chilling in a basement pub from 1325 with a bunch of Israeli's, Irish guys and Germans singing songs. Shit is the best.
You should ask the Israelis why their government is filled with dick bags that don't care about Palestinians.

Yo whatever. I'm chilling in a basement pub from 1325 with a bunch of Israeli's, Irish guys and Germans singing songs. Shit is the best.

if its so cool why are you on neogaf brah!

p.s.

nick foles sucks dick and i'm going to make sure you get the niners avatar that we bet on earlier in the season as soon as i put in the time to find the posting!

FMT are you onboard with Harbs coaching for the LA Rams in the Rose Bowl next year?

if our front office is stupid enough to let harbs leave then they get what they deserve. been hearing rumors that if that happens then jim tomsula would replace him. i love jim tomsula, and he has "head coaching" experience (in nfl europe lulz) but harbs is one of a kind.

as for the players complaining, they can fuck right off. do you want to win or do you want to have dennis erickson as your coach letting you eat hot dogs on the sideline and play grabass on the team plane after a 40-3 loss? fucking idiots this is a job

linkboy

if our front office is stupid enough to let harbs leave then they get what they deserve. been hearing rumors that if that happens then jim tomsula would replace him. i love jim tomsula, and he has "head coaching" experience (in nfl europe lulz) but harbs is one of a kind.

as for the players complaining, they can fuck right off. do you want to win or do you want to have dennis erickson as your coach letting you eat hot dogs on the sideline and play grabass on the team plane after a 40-3 loss? fucking idiots this is a job

If Harbaugh does leave, I want Bevelle from Seattle. I think he'd be able to get the best out of Kaepernick.

However, I don't think Jim will be leaving.

And yes, I'll welcome the Rams back to LA with open arms (and I hate both the Rams and LA). They never should have moved.

cdyhybrid

Patriots waive Kenbrell Thompkins

Pats receiving corps is down to Amendola and Gronk and air.

If Harbaugh does leave, I want Bevelle from Seattle. I think he'd be able to get the best out of Kaepernick.

However, I don't think Jim will be leaving.

And yes, I'll welcome the Rams back to LA with open arms (and I hate both the Rams and LA). They never should have moved.

Ya'll complain about Roman not running the ball and you want Bevell?

JCizzle

Yep. Good players mean shit without the coach. The Pats dumped Pioli, not Belichick.

Top Bottom