• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Pictured: RBH taking DM's soul

Anderson-SIlva-KO.gif

Don't do it, DM! You have so much left to live for! Interstellar comes out in a few weeks!

Pimpwerx

At the half, I'm confident about one thing. It's a low-scoring game so far. It's a single score lead. If the right adjustments can be made, we still have a chance. Though we can't run it up the middle, the pass coverage seems to be softer there than on the edges. I want to see Clay getting more involved.

My love affair with Tanny is over. I wanted to believe, but I've lost faith now. I don't care about him being great anymore, I just don't want him to fuck things up. PEACE.

Fantomex

At the half, I'm confident about one thing. It's a low-scoring game so far. It's a single score lead. If the right adjustments can be made, we still have a chance. Though we can't run it up the middle, the pass coverage seems to be softer there than on the edges. I want to see Clay getting more involved.

My love affair with Tanny is over. I wanted to believe, but I've lost faith now. I don't care about him being great anymore, I just don't want him to fuck things up. PEACE.

Matt Moore is a game manager and doesn't throw ints. that's what we should do.

The Panthers D has turned to mush without the wife-beater.

Gettleman correctly guessed that he was worth the big bucks. Too bad he couldn't predict that he was a psychopath.

I already gave up on him but I am a believer that he is the best we got right now so lets just get through the year with him.

DMczaf

The Panthers D has turned to mush without the wife-beater.

Gettleman correctly guessed that he was worth the big bucks. Too bad he couldn't predict that he was a psychopath.

Greg Hardy the type of dude who would be the first NFL player to post his next criminal offense on Instagram.

Trey

Bills defense playing well, Patriots taking what the Bills give them. If buffalo doesn't start moving the ball on offense, its gonna get ugly. You can't ask for much more from the bills linebacker than what they've given so far.

Man dolphins are just BAD on offense. Like if the offense played have as good as the fucking special teams we'd be a good team. This is just depressing that we're still even in the game. Just gives miami an excuse to break my heart again.

Luckily I have to take an exam and can't watch the second half. I don't need to go through two stressful/heart breaking events at the same time.

Meier

Ain't no souls being taken, even after losing by 3954853983559-0, we are still 2 games behind in this shitty division! Y'all suck too! Everyone sucks!
Jameis throwing to Mike Evans and VJax. It's okay, DM. Just 10 or so more games of this for a great future.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So uh, didn't Papa John's obamacare bullshit result in the NFL terminating their contract with them?

wtf nfl

Top Bottom