• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Meier

I'd wish for someone who doesn't have glaring character issues.
Dude is immature and needs to make better off-the-field decisions, but he's better than Luck and the best QB since Peyton. It's worth it. Any team who doesn't take him at #1 is an idiot.

Wow miami, you finally figured out your quarterback is at his best on the run. You know, considering that's a big reason why you drafted him 3 years ago.

Dude is immature and needs to make better decisions, but he's better than Luck and the best QB since Peyton. It's worth it.

83545-Mischa-Barton-REALLY-gif-OC-Im-uYr7.gif

Duxxy3

Hoyer looking good.

I wonder what the Browns are going to do with him. When healthy, he has looked like a solid starter. On the other hand they just spent a first round pick on a quarterback.

If hoyer was in his 30's it would be an easy choice. 28 though... that's in his prime.

Drakeon

Dude is immature and needs to make better off-the-field decisions, but he's better than Luck and the best QB since Peyton. It's worth it. Any team who doesn't take him at #1 is an idiot.
You're crazy. Luck is already one of the ten best QBs in the league in his third year.

Pimpwerx

Okay. That was a good drive. That was a good bailout throw by Tannehill. He did the same thing earlier in the game and missed Wallace terribly. Good toss this time. All tied up. Couldn't ask for a better start to the half. PEACE.

Meier

Dolphins! At least I can cheer for them. A happy wife, a happy life.

They will of course lose in the end, but at least she has a team that doesn't embarass her most weekends.

Top Bottom