• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

You have to get Famous Jameis the fuck out of the South IMO.

Too many enablers, accepters, yes men around him who have actively encouraged his behavior.
And you seriously think giving him millions of dollars will halt any of that?

Lots of talent but a certified dumbass. Any team that drafts him will be taking a massive gamble.

By the South, I mean the entire geographic region south of Tennessee. Yes, Miami is in the South.

And I'm specifically talking about his family and friends who he's hung around since childhood. Get him as far away from them as possible.
Capitalizing the South means the South, which ends at Tampa. Miami is the Caribbean's Mainland. Different culture completely, always has been.

Meier

You're crazy. Luck is already one of the ten best QBs in the league in his third year.
I'm talking at the same point in their careers -- Jameis is a better QB than Luck was at this point. No reason to think he won't continue to improve and play at a level that is better or similar. You can't pass up (no pun intended) on a "can't miss" QB like those guys.

Dug

Banned
I'm feeling uneasy. D:
1386146293561.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Is this the most rushing yards the Broncos have had all season? Sure feels like it.

OMFG

THank you Cadwell.

squicken

I'm talking at the same point in their careers -- Jameis is a better QB than Luck was at this point. No reason to think he won't continue to improve and play at a level that is better or similar. You can't pass up (no pun intended) on a "can't miss" QB like those guys.

Jameis gained and had to lose 30 pounds this summer. Even aside from all the other stuff, he's a young man and has weight issues already #nofatties

You know exactly what the fuck I mean, don't be pedantic.

Is it better if I say the south instead?
I know exactly what you meant. Miami is not apart of that culture. There are more people from the Northeast/ parents from the northeast down here then the true South. Plus it was hardly inhabited in the slave days, different cultures.

Top Bottom