• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Really Steelers-GAF?

Don't turn into a bunch of babies, we spanked you for the first time in like almost 30 years.

Only the second time we may beat Big Ben in 20 tries. And for once it didn't involve Mother Nature helping out.

Of course we're going to enjoy this.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
As it appeared at the time, #Browns believe C Alex Mack suffered a significant lower-leg injury. Expected to miss extended time. Bad news.

Haven't missed him today and schedule is easy for awhile. Hope he's back this season

cajunator

Banned
Really Steelers-GAF?

Don't turn into a bunch of babies, we spanked you for the first time in like almost 30 years.

Only the second time we may beat Big Ben in 20 tries. And for once it didn't involve Mother Nature helping out.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the Steelers! Except for my boy.

Really Steelers-GAF?

Dude just do what I do.

HAHHAHAH FUCK YOU STEELERS BUNCH OF BITCH ASS BUSTAS! FUCK YOU BITCHES!!!!

#FUCKDASTEELERS
#FUCKEM
#FUCKEMHARDER
#FUCKEMAGAIN!

jakncoke

Banned
Really Steelers-GAF?

Whos being a baby?

Top Bottom