• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Talamius

c14v1Uy.jpg

Yeeeeeeah, hard to take any complaints seriously now.

Yeah, it was sloppy. Commented all game long about it.

The thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that Hillman is not a powerback. Obvious situations for Thompson, turned into plays for Hillman. I don't get that at all. 3 & 1, run with the little guy, and watch him get stuffed. Around the goalline, give it to Hillman. No go. The line played well in terms of run blocking, but it's like they don't get or trust the personnel they have in obvious roles. Can't be mad because we won, just confused at some of the decisions that were made.

Sorry didn't see this. I thought Hillman was good at hitting those cracks created by the O-line and his size helps for that fact. But yeah Broncos need to go back to the conventional powerback in those situations. I agree. Hillman too small and not strong enough to fight off the initial contact.

Amazing how Dallas handled that early momentum from Seattle and now have control of this game. This OL is easily the best in football. Dude across from Smith is again not even sniffing Romo.

Afrikan

Maxwell hurt
Wagner hurt

We're toast

Let's go!!

You can always resign Parrish Cox....oh wait.

But seriously.....no sympathy here though, it's messed up, but someone gotta step up.

Which I hope doesn't happen...but i do hope it's Full squad vs Full squad by the time we play.

Godslay

Banned
Sorry didn't see this. I thought Hillman was good at hitting those cracks created by the O-line and his size helps for that fact. But yeah Broncos need to go back to the conventional powerback in those situations. I agree. Hillman too small and not strong enough to fight off the initial contact.

Yeah, Hillman's size and speed definitely helps him in those situations.

What I thought was interesting is that the speed dropoff between Hillman and Thompson isn't as much as I thought it would be. Not to mention that Thompson seems to have better vision and a crisper cutback. I wonder what is going on with Anderson though. Is Thompson better, or is he hurt? Anyways, I could live with Thompson/Hillman, if they have clear roles.

Bowser

Tie game?

Ugh.

Cam played a hell of a game. Finally unleashed this season.

Better than a loss I suppose, but I would have supported Ron going all in on that 4th and 1 in OT.

Top Bottom