• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

JNA

Banned
I'm a little late to the party but I was at work checking on my phone...I screamed at that game winning TD from Aaron Godgers.

This Packers team has so many holes it's not even funny. I hate McCarthy's guts and the defense made freaking Tannihel look like a hall of famer. We did not deserve to win that game but screw it, I'll take it.

We can't keep relying on Rodgers to keep us in the game though. The defense really needs to buck the fuck up.

BigAT

Cutler.

leftler.0.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Wow that is fucked. Malicious attempt to injure a player and he already has a few screws lose. Worth a one game suspension at minimum plus a fine.

Edit: I thought they were the same. The first is Burfit but the second is trying to injure a QB?

Fuck up out of here, suspensions for both players.

This is rich coming from you.

Bowser

Wow that is fucked. Malicious attempt to injure a player and he already has a few screws lose. Worth a one game suspension at minimum plus a fine.

Edit: I thought they were the same. The first is Burfit but the second is trying to injure a QB?

Fuck up out of here, suspensions for both players.

The second was Burfict trying to figure four leg lock Greg Olsen's injured foot.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
See good things happen when Lynch gets the ball. Good things for my fantasy team too lol

eznark

Banned
Watching Matt Ryan v. Jay Cutler in the battle of coulda-been's is kind of depressing. Both are just trash, shame they ended up in garbage organizations.

Top Bottom