• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Zeke

I hope the coaches are telling them to not get complacent they always do that shit in games like this. Gotta keep grinding away no half assing it today.

Bowser

Also hey Vontaze Burfict, eat a dick. You deserve to have terrible things happen to you:

burfict.0.gif

PoorUncomfortableGemsbok.gif

Dirty ass fucking piece of shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Aaron Rodgers should thank Matthew Stafford for inspiration on his fake pump.

I'll have my thoughts on this win today, suffice to say I'm very happy.

Also Suh broke the all time record for sacks by a Detroit Lions DT today (30.5 sacks).

Welcome to the NFC North Teddy Bear. You soft rookie.

RBH

Seahawks fans across the Great Northwest found themselves the victim of arcane NFL broadcast rules after Fox selected today's awful Panthers-Bengals game for bonus coverage, only to find it go to overtime and then finish in a tie.

That meant everyone outside of Seattle had to stick with the game—and even the post-game commercials—resulting in today's Cowboys-Seahawks game being joined in progress. How much progress? Five minutes into the SECOND QUARTER.

Seahawks fans in Portland were the most severely affected, and they let their local affiliate hear it (even though KPTV had no say in the matter):

http://deadspin.com/seahawks-fans-forced-to-watch-entire-panthers-bengals-o-1645501884

jVvwMCmqA2F9l.jpg

jboI3srQxY39gV.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Also hey Vontaze Burfict, eat a dick. You deserve to have terrible things happen to you:

burfict.0.gif

PoorUncomfortableGemsbok.gif

Wow that is fucked. Malicious attempt to injure a player and he already has a few screws lose. Worth a one game suspension at minimum plus a fine.

Edit: I thought they were the same. The first is Burfit but the second is trying to injure a QB?

Fuck up out of here, suspensions for both players.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

Ah, so this is why the refs hate him and nit pick him for penalties. Didn't realize he was doing this type of shit. He won't be coached on it from Marvin though so hopefully he stops being dirty on his own.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Really enjoying seeing Sherman being used by the superior athleticism of Mr. Bryant.

Top Bottom