• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

_woLf

LMFAO

everyone in the pile fighting for nothing when seattle's player is just like "ayooooooooo I got it over here!"

MechDX

--> RT @TennesseeTitans: The Oct. 28 #Titans-#Texans game will now be televised on FOX instead of CBS. Kickoff remains at noon CT.

So we get flexed to Fox? I don't get it.

BigAT

Also, Burfict is a little bitch of a cheap shot artist. I hope concussions end his career.

surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

--> RT @TennesseeTitans: The Oct. 28 #Titans-#Texans game will now be televised on FOX instead of CBS. Kickoff remains at noon CT.

They want more people to see Watt. Same reason you have to actively avoid most areas just to escape a Peyton TV game.

squicken

The new TV deal lets the network swap games when doing so lets them maximize viewers

Mrbob

Who the fuck are some of these Bears linebackers? You know it's bad when Greene is on the field.

Pulling guys off the street to play. How Atlanta only has 10 points I have no idea. Offense is going to have to score touchdowns in the second half.

‏@AdamSchefter Browns center Alex Mack suffered a broken fibula today that likely is a season-ending injury, per sources

I blame Narag for this.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Bill and patriots was on fox today, i was huh?

NastyBook

I

WISH

THEY

WOULD

really, someone needs to smack Smith for not playing Smith because he's a "bad blocker".
Everytime I see this dude get the ball on the outside (left or right), he fucking torches the defense and scores. He is the future of the Falcons running game.

Top Bottom