• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

_woLf

Such a fucking joke.

Seattle is done. Absolutely no spark in the way they play. They look clueless after every single offensive and defensive play.

Duxxy3

KELVIN BENJAMIN

Rookie QB's usually get the benefit of the doubt because the transition from college to pro football is so much harder on rookie QB's.

edit: also, he is cursed with the carr name - overcoming that should be enough for the award

I remember when we had a running game

mjcry1.png

ZaCH3000

probably best for the seachickens that the cowpies scored there. they were just going to milk the clock and the run game wasn't going to be stopped

Cowboys with 3 timeouts and one of the best no huddle offensive schemes in the league, plus if the Seahawks score, a FG wins it for the Boys in a final possession ball game, hence why Jason Garrett was conservative on throwing the challenge.

Quote me once the post game interview releases.

Edit: hahaha my math....

NomarTyme

Rookie QB's usually get the benefit of the doubt because the transition from college to pro football is so much harder on rookie QB's.

edit: also, he is cursed with the carr name - overcoming that should be enough for the award

And he is a Raider too. Crypt keeper curse.

Deadspin said:
So how did voters tire of [Navajo Nation President] Shelly after just one term?

- Shelly entered office under a dark cloud, being charged with fraud, conspiracy and theft in connection with allegations that he had dipped into slush funds to benefit himself and family members. The charges against Shelly were dropped in exchange for him agreeing to pay back $8,250 he was accused of stealing from the tribal government.

- Shelly's public support of Snyder has clashed with his own tribal council, which voted 9-2 in April to formally oppose the nickname "Redskins."

- Shelly was accused of going behind the back of tribal leaders when he partnered with Dan Snyder's Original Americans Foundation (OAF) to host a golf tournament. When sponsors the National Indian Gaming Association and the Notah Begay III Foundation learned of the involvement of Snyder's foundation, they withdrew their support.

Said one Navajo/Yankton Sioux activist:

"I think it is unfortunate the Navajo Nation administration of Ben Shelly is so out of step with the Navajo people, particularly, the young people, regarding this issue...I am also alarmed at the underhanded way this event was handled. The other funders were unaware of the Washington Redskins OAF involvement until the day before and Ben Shelly has repeatedly refused to comment on his meeting with Snyder."

Snyder does it again

Top Bottom