• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm feeling more confident with out next two games. If the Vikings dropped 42 points on the Falcons with Teddy Bear, London will see another blowout.

Next week against the Saints will be at home without Jimmy Graham and the best front 7 in the league demolishing Brees.

And then a bye week. If only we would've beat the fucking Bills.

RBH

I hate life.

Eqmql.gif

Furyous

The Steelers got Hoyer'd.

*STOMPS ON A TERRIBLE TOWEL*

Is your favorite team ready for Brian Hoyer? Once again, THE STEELERS FUCKING SUCK.

---

Is Kirk better than RG3?

Part of me enjoys seeing Seattle get flexed on and Romo do well.

Part of me knows that this means that the horde of Cowboys lifelongs are about to come out of hibernation.

Looks that way. Certainly helps that Chancellor is out, not to mention Maxwell. I'm sure we would have put up more points with those two gone.

If only the defense didn't decide to give out. But at least it was a moral victory if there ever was one. Too bad the team has looked much more vulnerable than last year, but I have faith they'll right that ship. :\

ZaCH3000

Makes the Niners win in week one look much better, that's for sure :D

You mean the inoffensive Niners that had all of their success in the first quarter off a uncharacteristic Romo first quarter? I knew this football team was good, much better than I was expecting after that loss.

Top Bottom