• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Godslay

Banned
If only the defense didn't decide to give out. But at least it was a moral victory if there ever was one. Too bad the team has looked much more vulnerable than last year, but I have faith they'll right that ship. :\

The D did more than enough in my opinion, offense just was shitty that day. Sounds ass backwards with a Manning led squad, but any semblance of a run game would have made the passing much more effective. At least that seems to be on track to improve.

DMczaf

So, uh the NFC South is a dumpster fire. Can we just give their playoff spot to someone else?

Bucs still have a legit shot at the divison.

Division Status:
P1030105.jpg

The D did more than enough in my opinion, offense just was shitty that day. Sounds ass backwards with a Manning led squad, but any semblance of a run game would have made the passing much more effective. At least that seems to be on track to improve.

Speaking of which. Why is Hillman still being fed the ball? Thompson looked good, and I thought Anderson existed at some point in time?

JNA

Banned
I would throw it here. Why not? Just try and end the game now. Worse case, field goal and they get a minute left to score a TD

ZaCH3000

So proud of this team right now. So much heart and fight on both sides of the ball.

It's a new team. The way the defense swarms. The grueling dominance of the offensive line. How Murray always falls forward for positive yardage. Romo being Romo. This is a complete football team with toughness first and foremost being the primary characteristic of its identity.

Top Bottom