• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

8-7-1 divison champs!

Seriously though, Panthers 0-2-1 vs the AFC North and 3-0 vs the NFC. Our next 5 games are vs the NFC and we don't play the AFCN until late December! Woo!

Little known fact: The Panthers haven't won in their last nine games against the AFC North.

Rejoice Cleve, you have another guaranteed win at the end of the year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Points against means little in the metrics.. Totals yards allowed is more indicative of a dominant defense which they lead in also.. ..

Yup. Suh is probably the main reason for that, and I'm getting into offseason talk, but we need to transfer that $20 Million we're giving to an aging, not playing Megatron to Suh.

I'm pretty sure we're also near the top of the league in turnovers.

I loved seeing Bell finally show up today. I liked how Coach Lombardi adjusting to our injury issues and just pound the ball. Golden Tate had a bad game but he'll be back next week. I really hope we start seeing some Ebron production and soon. Either way Fauria comes back soon so next man up as Coach Caldwell said in his post game press conference today.

Godslay

Banned
Haha yea Fkn right, no where near the same category. The Denver game where the d was non existent? Gave up 50+.

And let them excuses fly, last year's champs wasn't full strength against the last year's worst defense.

Any real football fan new it was a matter of time for the cowboys to show up after they drafted Oline last 3 yrs in first. They've been 8-8 losing real close games with bs decisions. After a few yrs under Garrett and with a good Oline I believe the cowboys are more disciplined in all previous yrs, so all those close games will go to us more often than before.

Dont mean the cowboys win super bowl at all, my expectations for a young team w no playoff experience will be for them to win 1 game in the playoffs, anything less than that is the same bs we've had before.

You were down by 3 and it took a damn near miraculous catch on 3rd & 20 to continue that drive. Not to mention the fact that you've beat some teams by thin margins that really had no business hanging around with the Cowboys if they are as good as you say they are.

I'm not saying the Cowboys are bad, but beating a hobbled Seattle team with a little bit of luck and injuries doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. It's a win for sure, but we likely won't get to judge how good the Cowboys really are with this soft schedule. If they start blowing out teams then maybe.

I am happy we get an extra day to prepare for the 49ers. Which is the only kind of thing that makes fmt as happy as he is when he is tlicking female asshole

Tlicking? Is that like tickling and licking at the same time?

Farooq

Banned
Who thought rando had anything left. I really hated thus signing and Jerry gambled and won. I hope free is ok I don't want this group broken up its just too good.

Watched a lot of Parnell in the preseason, dude is not that great. I seriously hope Free's injury is nothing serious.

Still think Cousins has good potential but it's clear that he has huge issues under pressure. When there's time left and the game is close he can play well. Once time is running down and Skins are at a deficit he just throws it God knows where.

I don't mins the Cowboys winning. I hope they win a lot more. It'll be all the funnier when they inevitably choke in the playoffs and end up with nothing.

Bowser

It also wasn't boring because of Cam Newton. Newton threw for 284 yards and ran for 107 yards, marking only the second time in NFL history that a quarterback has thrown for over 280 yards and rushed for over 100. The only other quarterback to do that? Newton. The Panthers quarterback did it in 2012 against the Falcons.

Man, if Cam is can get healthy again, it's a gamechanger for this season.

Seeing RG3 in a Subway commercial and talking about staying fit...

Makes me want to go to Quiznos instead.
Both garbage..

2YFfur1.gif

Zeke

can we at least all agree that only the 49ers can stop the cowboys? and we will if we need to in the playoffs
Bring, I'd love for us too meet in the playoffs one of the best rivalries in the nfl duking it out to get a chance for another ring. That would be an amazing game.

Top Bottom