• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Tamanon

Banned
What a weird fucking day. Visited the Blue Ridge Parkway to see the leaves today on fall break. Freak thunderstorm and fog meant we couldn't see past 30 feet in front when up in the mountains. So could barely see the leaves anyways, and couldn't see any of the mountain landscape.

Almost died when I pulled the car off for an overlook and missed the gravel, sending the car skidding towards the edge trying to get some traction on wet leaves and mud. Car stopped 2 feet from the slope downhill.....

Jaguars almost pull off the miracle comeback with a late TD with a minute left, onsides recovery and set up a 55 yard field goal that's blocked.

Weird day.

Drakeon

What a weird fucking day. Visited the Blue Ridge Parkway to see the leaves today on fall break. Freak thunderstorm and fog meant we couldn't see past 30 feet in front when up in the mountains. So could barely see the leaves anyways, and couldn't see any of the mountain landscape.

Almost died when I pulled the car off for an overlook and missed the gravel, sending the car skidding towards the edge trying to get some traction on wet leaves and mud. Car stopped 2 feet from the slope downhill.....

Jaguars almost pull off the miracle comeback with a late TD with a minute left, onsides recovery and set up a 55 yard field goal that's blocked.

Weird day.

Glad you're OK man!

JNA

Banned
Damn I knew I should have picked Foles instead of Eli...especially since I picked McCoy and Maclarin starting today...

Damn! :(

squicken

I always wonder if those are good throws or if it is just a QB throwing into a wide open field and letting the receiver go get it

Bowser

aQVFpfi.gif

Top Bottom