• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

ZaCH3000

You were down by 3 and it took a damn near miraculous catch on 3rd & 20 to continue that drive. Not to mention the fact that you've beat some teams by thin margins that really had no business hanging around with the Cowboys if they are as good as you say they are.

I'm not saying the Cowboys are bad, but beating a hobbled Seattle team with a little bit of luck and injuries doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. It's a win for sure, but we likely won't get to judge how good the Cowboys really are with this soft schedule. If they start blowing out teams then maybe.

Tlicking? Is that like tickling and licking at the same time?

A hobbled Seattle team? Hobbled like the Cowboys D last year? Seattle was dominated today. You probably started watching football last January so I won't expect real football analysis from you. Imagine the 3rd quarter without 2 infrequent Dallas turnovers? They probably would've put put up 10 more points.

rando14

Hotpocket while in the hotpocket?

:jnc :jnc

Just don't drop it on your dong or
image.php

Godslay

Banned
A hobbled Seattle team? Hobbled like the Cowboys D last year? Seattle was dominated today. You probably started watching football last January so I won't expect real football analysis from you. Imagine the 3rd quarter without 2 infrequent Dallas turnovers? They probably would've put put up 10 more points.

Kam is a pretty big part of the secondary, I think you underestimate the prowess he brings to that defense. Like I said, it took a pretty difficult catch on 3rd & 20 to keep you in the game anyways.

As far as all the other nonsense you are spouting, this is the first time I've ever seen you post in these parts, so it doesn't surprise me you are pulling things out of your ass.

:jnc. They haven't played a defensive line worth a shit in 3 weeks. Watt is the only one you can deem good and we triple teamed him to make him a non-factor (mostly).

Basically this, i was waiting for a team with a D-line to see if they were legit and i was correct the O-line is trash..

Kam is a pretty big part of the secondary, I think you underestimate the prowess he brings to that defense. Like I said, it took a pretty difficult catch on 3rd & 20 to keep you in the game anyways.

As far as all the other nonsense you are spouting, this is the first time I've ever seen you post in these parts, so it doesn't surprise me you are pulling things out of your ass.

but every team is dealing with injuries. imagine taking away seattles best CB and then 2 of their 3 other best defensive players. that is what the niners have had to deal with to start the season. injuries suck but every team is dealing with them to some degree

Top Bottom