• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Don't be so negative. The Eagles offense will right itself eventually. Foles isn't going to be this shitty forever.

I hope you are right but if he couldnt do it against the terrible Rams defense I just dont see how it happens this week. Maybe come week 10 when they get Kelce and Mathis back Foles will be able to hit a wide open WR but I dont have much hope before then.

GTI Guy

May I use this?

847EXUx.jpg

eznark

Banned
Don't be so negative. The Eagles offense will right itself eventually. Foles isn't going to be this shitty forever.

Legitimate question, what makes you say that? 21 starts, 18 in this offense, and he has weapons. What's going to happen that will make him specifically start playing better this season? Seems like we are getting close to the point where we kind of know what Nick Foles is.

JABEE

I hope you are right but if he couldnt do it against the terrible Rams defense I just dont see how it happens this week. Maybe come week 10 when they get Kelce and Mathis back Foles will be able to hit a wide open WR but I dont have much hope before then.
Also, Shady is getting close. I could see him going off against the Giants like he almost always does. There is too much gloom and doom from Eagles fans after a 4-1 start. The Giants aren't in another league. Almost every game has been close this season for a lot of teams.

The Eagles were capable of scoring points during the first three games of the season. Despite our offense sucking, the Eagles still managed to put up 30 points every single week.

When the Eagles start hitting on all cylinders, it's going to be great to see.

DMczaf

Fuck football. Fuck happiness. I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know some of you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

JABEE

Legitimate question, what makes you say that? 21 starts, 18 in this offense, and he has weapons. What's going to happen that will make him specifically start playing better this season? Seems like we are getting close to the point where we kind of know what Nick Foles is.
Foles wasn't shitty for most of his starts last season. This year his accuracy has been absurdly bad. I don't think Foles is the guy who is has a 50% completion percentage in the red zone.

I think Foles has shown he can be more accurate than he has been. The Eagles were moving the ball down the field on the Rams in the first half. Foles just needs to make the passes he has been missing this season. He wasn't missing those passes last season. He wasn't turning the ball over.

Zeke

Raiders and Rams are moving to LA. San Antone ain't gettin anything
Rams I'll give you but the raiders I doubt. Davis doesn't have the money to play in LA and an investment group is going to want a nice chunk of the raiders ownership if not all. Only way raiders go to LA is if Davis sells the team.

Hunter S.

I wonder if the Raiders move to San Antonio, whether Chan and all his crony raider thugs in Raider-Gaf will remain fans of the raiders?

bionic77

Screen pass to Hines within the first two possessions was an automatic.

Great OP, Striker.

Go Steelers!
I think you'll lose this week.

Fox, why is my Harrison avy not in the claimed list?
That screen pass to Hines never worked either.

It would at best get us 5 yards and more too often 2 yards or less.

It's like Tomlin kicking those 50 yard FGs at home. Never works!

Also, Shady is getting close. I could see him going off against the Giants like he almost always does. There is too much gloom and doom from Eagles fans after a 4-1 start. The Giants aren't in another league. Almost every game has been close this season for a lot of teams.

The Eagles were capable of scoring points during the first three games of the season. Despite our offense sucking, the Eagles still managed to put up 30 points every single week.

When the Eagles start hitting on all cylinders, it's going to be great to see.

I hope so but I really dont see what gives you this optimism. Foles is 1 for his last 13 on passes over 20 yards, and most of those passes are to wide open guys. I believe Foles is also on pace for 25 turnovers, he is EJ Manuel bad right now. People try to blame the OL but they gave him tons of time against the Rams, he is just totally broken right now. It sucks because they are 4-1 and normally I would be going nuts with a start like this, but I dont feel anything good about this team. The DBs are junk, the D as a whole is all over the place. I really worry that this is going to be like Reid's last year, start out 3-1 finish 4-12.

gutshot

Yay new thread.

I am carrying this over from the old thread. I would much rather be a good 3-2, or 2-3 team right now. Give me a team that is playing well in all phases but has just had some bad luck to lose some games, then this fucking mess we have now. The D is wildly inconsistent, the offense is straight up garbage, and the coaching has been terrible so far. It is an insane fluke that they have somehow managed to be 4-1 so far, but it cant keep up. They need to play much better going forward and I doubt foles has it in him.

He definitely has it in him, since he played well almost all of last season. And I've switched back to my old Foles avatar now, so you can expect a turnaround starting this Sunday.

Eagles Center Jason Kelce is ahead of schedule but no change in return date yet.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2014/10/07/center-of-attention-kelce-says-hes-ahead-of-schedule/

Good to hear, but he needs to be 100% before coming back. Last thing we need is him reinjuring himself.

Good op, pretty hyped about the Seahawks game. I can easily see Dallas dropping this one if they get behind early. When that happens Garrett starts unleashing dragons. Can't abdoned the run game.
Cowboys look legit, despite my lack of faith in the NFC Least as a whole.

Top Bottom