• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

jbug617

Banned
Sherm shitting on Garcon
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-league?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Pierre Garcon must've said something to really make Richard Sherman mad. Or just yanked on Sherman's hair while trying to get open.

Whatever it was -- and who really knows -- Sherman ripped the Redskins wideout following Monday night's win over Washington.

"Pierre doesn't matter in this league," Sherman said.

Perhaps ... there was a misunderstanding there?

"I mean exactly what I said."

Alrighty.

The Seahawks cornerback admitted Garcon yanked on his hair.

"Pierre did a few things. When you can't get open, you got to do whatever you can," Sherman said. "The crowd is acting like I'm holding him. Obviously the TV copy you can see what happened."

Garcon took to Twitter on Monday morning to respond, not-so-silently noting that silence is the best answer.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gata fights back and goes deep into people just as much, dont for a second think gata is some innocent child getting bullied.

I think he likes it when the mods think he is.

He's like one of those evil kids who could cry on command to get other kids in trouble.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That screen pass to Hines never worked either.

It would at best get us 5 yards and more too often 2 yards or less.

It's like Tomlin kicking those 50 yard FGs at home. Never works!

But the play to AB worked. It's mind blowing how many people think Haley and Tomlin et al should be canned over a play that went for a first down and iced the game.

Fox318

NFL let players grow their hair out because they didn't want to face racism claims and allowed players to tug at hair.

DMczaf

Today is a wonderful day for some popeyes!

Every day is a wonderful day for some Popeyes. Get that shit right.

popeyes_chicken_spicy_01.jpg

Dig in, everyone!

So I guess the real question for the Steelers at some point becomes do you trade Ben while you can still get a bounty of draft picks for him?

I don't think it's that serious now that Ben that decided to fall in and not shit on Haley and his coaches every week.

The Steelers defense i'm at peace with. They were dominant for a long time and are currently going through a retooling. It's going to take time, and their potential was evident before Shazier and Jarvis got injured.

The Steelers offense is making me tear my hair out. They should be top 5 in points right now. Ben has the ability, the plays are working, we finally have an o-line and a great running back. The problem is the philosophy. I think Tomlin and Ben have been conditioned to sit on leads. You can set your watch to it - whenever they get a lead, the offense goes in the toilet. Happened under Arians, happens with Haley. That worked when the defense was the best in the league, but 2008 was 6 years ago.

Steelers also suck ass in the redzone. I thought it was an Arians thing but it's the same shit with Haley. Bell is running for 5.4 YPC, why no redzone runs? Why no Blount? I said this earlier last thread, but the majority of Ben's sacks come in the redzone. Ben reverts back to gunslinger mode and starts scrambling around. I don't know who's fault it is between Ben and Haley, but Haley isn't doing anything to stop it so i'll lay it on him.

I'm not going to be delusional and say we should be 5-0 right now, but that was the most frustrating part of both our losses - the Steelers should have had 21 points in the first half of the Rats game, Justin Brown's fumble be damned. The Bucs loss was a typical Steelers loss - keep letting a clearly inferior opponent hang around.

Crisco

Banned
Popeyes is pretty awesome. Ate it for first time near the Nevada/California border, and they just recently opened a couple stores near here. Their chicken and biscuits are far superior to KFC, but the fries and coleslaw are lacking.

I really love how Cam Newton being good at passing is a sudden revelation. Now that his legs don't work and the running backs suck, they can't attribute his continued success to anything else. Just shows how cooked the narrative on him has been.

LJ11

Mmmm, Popeyes, can't remember the last time I had me some Popeyes.

LOL @ Tate. Schwartz is a douche but come on bro, your teammates were high fiving him on the way out. Address your teammates son!

JABEE

LOL @ Tate. Schwartz is a douche but come on bro, your teammates were high fiving him on the way out. Address your teammates son!
I haven't watched the clip. Did this really happen? :jnc

i9x7r10DqA6O4.jpg

I'm blaming you if Driveclub doesn't work out, Greg.;)

I can only blame myself in still believing a good Alien game can be made.

Fox318

Future Bills head coach?

cajunator

Banned
Actually, Im just fucking with yall. there are like 10 of them within driving distance of me.
This is the greatest place in the world.

Top Bottom