• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

eznark

Banned
Yeah, it's now Live. Die. Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow officially.

I wish I were joking, too.

Yeah it underperformed in theaters so they decided to change the name for the home release. Seems silly though since the commercials are still calling it Edge of Tomorrow.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. How much money did they spent bombarding the world with "Edge of Tomorrow" marketing, just to throw it away on the one place where that marketing spend actually pays dividends.

Holy shit.

slabrock

Banned
Thank goodness that dress intern took Dusty Rhodes seriously when he asked for a glittery star was helmet or something.

Wow, never heard that. I remember booker t saying something like who the fuck is this but had no idea it was Dusty's fault.

Crisco

Banned

Wait, wtf is this?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/278137431.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue

Three months later, he was at the center of an incident in an Eden Prairie hotel room that resulted in an accusation of rape and triggered a lengthy police investigation.

The 38-page police report details a night of drinking, arguing and sex that involved the running back, two relatives — including Peterson’s brother, a minor — and four women, in various pairs. One of those present, Chris Brown, a Peterson relative who lives with him in Eden Prairie, told police that he paid for the room using a company credit card for Peterson’s All Day, Inc.

Why would AP need to steal $70000 from people? Dude was making millions, I dont get that at all. Insane that he tried to say he gave it to a charity when he didnt. I hope he goes to jail for this, I hate people that start charities and then dont do what they said they would with the money.

Fox318

FvJ2v7g.jpg

Why would AP need to steal $70000 from people? Dude was making millions, I dont get that at all. Insane that he tried to say he gave it to a charity when he didnt. I hope he goes to jail for this, I hate people that start charities and then dont do what they said they would with the money.

So you don't like charities then.

Bread

Banned
It's still called Edge of Tomorrow, they just kind of rebranded it. It's more like Edge of Tomorrow: Live.Die.Repeat.

It's still called Edge of Tomorrow, they just kind of rebranded it. It's more like Edge of Tomorrow: Live.Die.Repeat.

Yeah, no. Look at the box. LIVE. DIE. REPEAT. in massive text. Edge of Tomorrow in that tiny bit at the bottom. They didn't "sort of" rebrand it. They pretty much renamed it for all intents and purposes.

They should have just stuck with the name of the novel.

Look at the Amazon listing:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KW25MFY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

eznark

Banned

Yeah, no. Look at the box. LIVE. DIE. REPEAT. in massive text. Edge of Tomorrow in that tiny bit at the bottom. They didn't "sort of" rebrand it. They pretty much renamed it for all intents and purposes.

They should have just stuck with the name of the novel.

Well I'm glad this is all so clear to people who knew. Definitely not confusing to the average consumer.

To me it looked like a direct to blu ray Tom Cruise movie.

Edge of Tomorrow was a great movie. Shame they had to change the title for the home release.

Wilf needs to go to Peterson's house and confiscate all his internet devices so he won't continue to embarrass himself on Twitter. Or not. Let him keep digging that hole.

Edge of Tomorrow was a great movie. Shame they had to change the title for the home release.

Wilf needs to go to Peterson's house and confiscate all his internet devices so he won't continue to embarrass himself on Twitter. Or not. Let him keep digging that hole.

I am really wondering if he will come back to the NFL. Beating his kids is enough to be done, but now it comes out that he raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for at risk kids, and it seems like none of the money went to at risk kids. He paid for sex orgies and gave a bunch to some crazy minister to fight gay rights. He has done so much to destroy his reputation already this year, it is crazy to think how much things have turned for him since the season started.

squicken

Thanks for the Cruise-atar. This season has been pretty lame. Awful prime time games, and until this weekend, kind of boring Sundays. For someone with no real rooting interest, I need the drama

Top Bottom