• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
He clearly touched the defender. Good call in these Ebola days. You can't just touch other people. You have to protect the players at some point.

JCizzle

I'll say this, if a DB hit a WR like that, it's PI. I know that's not reality and its a no call 99% of the time on the offense, but fuck the NFL in general for having such shit PI rules.

Watch the fake here!

Godslay

Banned
Somehow missed this the first time, but I really don't understand the animosity here. I'm a fan of football, I watch all other divisions. My point was basic, and easy to grasp, but you seemed to have missed it. Every year some teams get better, some teams get worse, philosophies change, personnel changes, playing style changes. You cannot focus in on one team in the offseason and prepare for anybody given what happened the year before. I'm a sports fan in general and the Sox play in one of the toughest divisions in the league. The first year the Rays turned it around, nobody saw them carrying that all the way through. Teams do different things every year. Also the broncos are in there with- chargers, chiefs and raiders. Really nothing to write home about there when you consider the norv turner years in San Diego. The chiefs were OK last year, but they've been over .500 what, 2 maybe 3 times in the past 10 years? And finally it's home to arguably the worst team in the league of the last 10 years.

Three teams made it to the playoffs from the AFC West last year, and 3 very well could make it again this year. We're not walking over shitty teams like you have had the luxury of doing. Sure the Jets gave you some competition for a few years, but in reality that was the exception to the rather than the norm. Aside from that first year when Peyton was here, the division has been competitive. Sure there was a period of bad to mediocre teams in the past, but looking back there has at least been some competition in the division.

I honestly thought teams weren't allowed to change year over year. Thanks for the heads up. You can still prepare for a team prior to that. Most teams have known quantities as coaches, known players, and generally known schemes. Granted you can't prepare for everything by looking to the past, but to say these coaches don't have a general idea of what they are going to get isn't fair to them and their ability.

And fuck the Sox and baseball in general. Fucking roiders stole the Rockies a chance to have a competitive World Series.

JCizzle

Dumb dumb dumb fuck don't catch in inside the 10. Ellington has no use on this team because they refuse to find ways to get him the ball in space. He has like one jet sweep all year. Inactivate him and find someone else that understands the basics of returning.

lmao

he got his ass kicked by the computer, i ain't worried.

if only he was up right now, i'd play him.

:jnc

If I beat the Packers then you can go level with them at 4-5, I can close to within a game of the Vikings with two games left again them. Terrelle can still make the playoffs #believe

Should have drafted Austin Davis though

Top Bottom