• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

duxstar

Dear gaf ...

I'm going to list the players I have on my fantasy football team and you need to drop them NOW; Everyone I've drafted this year has got hurt; Except maybe my kicker.

Carson Palmer
Jamaal Charles
Ryan Mathews
A.J. Green
Alshon Jeffery
Roddy White
Delanie Walker

Backup Runningbacks
Ryan Mathews
Stevan Ridley
Maurice Jones Drew

Backup Quarterback
Jake Locker

oh and when Ryan Mathews went down i traded for Danny Woodhead

All have missed serious time this year

If you have any of those guys on your team trade them now

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Three teams made it to the playoffs from the AFC West last year, and 3 very well could make it again this year. We're not walking over shitty teams like you have had the luxury of doing. Sure the Jets gave you some competition for a few years, but in reality that was the exception to the rather than the norm. Aside from that first year when Peyton was here, the division has been competitive. Sure there was a period of bad to mediocre teams in the past, but looking back there has at least been some competition in the division.

I honestly thought teams weren't allowed to change year over year. Thanks for the heads up. You can still prepare for a team prior to that. Most teams have known quantities as coaches, known players, and generally known schemes. Granted you can't prepare for everything by looking to the past, but to say these coaches don't have a general idea of what they are going to get isn't fair to them and their ability.

And fuck the Sox and baseball in general. Fucking roiders stole the Rockies a chance to have a competitive World Series.

Ok, and the raiders and chiefs are two bottom feeders year in and year out, while the chargers occasionally competed for a spot at 9-7/8-8 and for a few years (norv turner had that team grossly underperforming). Again you're being hostile for no reason. You can prepare for a team prior to playing them, but saying the point of their offseason preparing was for the pats is absolutely indefensible, I have no idea why you're defending it.

JCizzle

Flash from the past!

brandon-lloyd-s-best-catch-o.gif

Godslay

Banned

It's true though. I wouldn't be surprised if that team had Jose Canseco as their team doctor. Look at Pedroia's hairline. You don't get a hairline like that and a super deformed head without sipping juice from the sippy cup.

Ok, and the raiders and chiefs are two bottom feeders year in and year out, while the chargers occasionally competed for a spot at 9-7/8-8 and for a few years (norv turner had that team grossly underperforming). Again you're being hostile for no reason. You can prepare for a team prior to playing them, but saying the point of their offseason preparing was for the pats is absolutely indefensible, I have no idea why you're defending it.

Chiefs have won the division fairly recently, and the Raiders have gone to the Superbowl more recently than any other team in your division has. Quit projecting that I'm hostile, it's irritating when you do that.

Bread

Banned
It's true though. I wouldn't be surprised if that team had Jose Canseco as their team doctor. Look at Pedroia's hairline. You don't get a hairline like that and a super deformed head without sipping juice from the sippy cup.
Your team got outclassed in 4 straight games, no need to cry about it.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Chiefs have won the division, and the Raiders have gone to the Superbowl more recently than any other team in your division has. Quite projecting that I'm hostile, it's irritating when you do that.

You're saying stuff like I have an axe to grind or "fuck the sox and baseball" doesn't project as hostile? ok then. Also telling me that my perception of competition has changed because I have the "luxury" eof stomping corpses. That's bullshit man, again I stated my case I've seen plenty of competition. The jets got to 2 AFC championships. Yes Sanchez was a joke but that D was legit. The early 2000 dolphins weren't half bad either. Either way I'm a fan of my team, but more importantly sports, I understand how they work, don't demean me by making blanket statements implying I simply don't get it. I told you I disagree with your view. Brandon spikes gave a defeated statement after the game saying that all their hard work focusing on one team (for his own immature reasons) didn't pay off. He sounded like a guy with no pride and somebody who had given up on that team. The pats rightfully so should be focused on the jets now, and not because they're in their division, but because they're the next team up. Sure they suck, but any given sunday. Brandon won't be able to focus on whoever is next though, he'll be too busy crying about failing the ultimate goal.

zychi

Banned

lol at the littlest guy in baseball who plays injured being on peds

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm not crying about it, but it was a big budget east coast juice fest. I expected the Sox to win, but to deny it for what it was, I can't do that in good faith.

You're absolutely blinded if you genuinely believe none of that rockies team was juicing. Pretty sure the rockies also have more players suspended for PEDs than the sox have in that time frame, just sayin.

Bread

Banned
I'm not crying about it, but it was a big budget east coast juice fest. I expected the Sox to win, but to deny it for what it was, I can't do that in good faith.
it's possible for big budget teams to lose to the little guys, your guys were just too little.

Top Bottom