• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Drakeon

I never devalued the divisional games, you made that assumption off of me saying you should never come into a season and spend a whole offseason working your ass off for one team. Somehow I guess that means I devalue divisional games? I just see every game as important, and the one that's on deck is the one that matters most. Brandon is too busy whining about yesterday to focus on tomorrow, pretty clear.

Jesus H Christ. Take it to pms the both of you.

Trey

There's been two matches going on tonight, NFLgaf doesn't care about msdstc v. Godslay because there's no fantasy points involved.

Godslay

Banned
I never devalued the divisional games, you made that assumption off of me saying you should never come into a season and spend a whole offseason working your ass off for one team. Somehow I guess that means I devalue divisional games? I just see every game as important, and the one that's on deck is the one that matters most. Brandon is too busy whining about yesterday to focus on tomorrow, pretty clear.

Winning your division is the goal for all teams initially. Makes sense for the Bills to prepare for the Pats more so than other teams. Everyone else in the known universe knows that the road to winning the AFC East goes through the Pats at this time, so all I said was there was merit to his argument that the team worked a bit harder to prepare for the Pats. As it's a divisional game, and a game against the team that has consistently won that division. So it's a valuable game, even if you don't put the same value on it as he/they do.

Does that mean that they didn't prepare for other teams? I doubt it, that's a logical leap you made.

But hey like I said, this is an endless circle of fuckery. I'm stepping off the carousel!

Top Bottom