• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Oh God I remember that. Against the Jets. LOL

7rJlh.gif

I will always defend lloyd on this play. That pass is so bad he's thinking, "There's no way that's intended for me"

Fox318

"Let's see what adjustments Brian Shottenhiemer has made at half time." LOL

SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Axe to grind is a saying, and he's a former player of the Pats who left for a divisional rival. So with that bias, it doesn't surprise me that you feel the way you do.

Fuck the Sox is just my opinion. I'm perfectly entitled to it as well.

I don't know why I get into these dumbass arguments anyways. It always ends up with arguing a point with you saying I'm mad or hostile. It gets old really. I'm on the other side of the internet, but some how you can see the steam pouring out of my ears. It's called projection dude. Like I said, sometimes these seem just like you arguing for the sake of arguing. I saw the point he was trying to make, and yeah revenge factors into it, but I said there was merit to his point, and I'll stand by it because it's common knowledge in football that you prepare for your division first.

I just think to a point it's a waste of time to engage you. I could argue that blue was blue, and you would tell me it's red, until you were red in the face.

It's systemic, disgusting really.

Ok you're entitled to your opinion as am I. I told you multiple times now I agree to disagree, you're response was to assume my ideas on competition are distorted because of an way division... I stated my case as a sports fan saying the AL east is one of the more stacked divisions in sports and you reply with "fuck the sox". Im stating a fact that it is an unwritten rule across all sports to think about the game at hand and not one specific team. It is a sign of a poorly coached team. I did not attack you or your opinions our give a reason why you didn't get it. I simply said agree to disagree.

Edit- also in context of the argument. Look at the childish ranting Brandon did kicking and screaming on the way out. He got a prove it contract and he decided to blame the team he was on. His reasons for what he said are clear and sound like the comments of a loser.

see5harp

I swear Greg Roman does more harm than good with these weird ass calls. Just line up and give Kap a chance to become a quarterback.

Boose

Would like for them to actually hand it to Tavon there on one of those fakes.

Thought the same thing about that spot was about to post complaining about Quick not reaching out for the first.

Godslay

Banned
Ok you're entitled to your opinion as am I. I told you multiple times now I agree to disagree, you're response was to assume my ideas on competition are distorted because of an way division... I stated my case as a sports fan saying the AL east is one of the more stacked divisions in sports and you reply with "fuck the sox". Im stating a fact that it is an unwritten rule across all sports to think about the game at hand and not one specific team. It is a sign of a poorly coached team. I did not attack you or your opinions our give a reason why you didn't get it. I simply said agree to disagree.

Nobody said you weren't entitled to it. You take colorful language as hostility. That's not my fault. Everytime we've had these idiotic discussions, you project that I'm hostile or mad. It's stupid, and like I said, it's a waste of my time. So I'm not gonna do it.

You win, you're right. There you go. I'll leave in peace.

Boose

Rams D line was promising a sack record all off season. Probably not the record they wanted.

They completely wrecked Donald on that play.

Top Bottom