• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

I really hate greg roman's playcalling so much. You can't just give gore one draw every 8 plays and expect an effective, consistent running game.

Kaepernick is playing great converted these long 3rd downs over and over, but against better teams we're going to get killed going into every 3rd down at 8+

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nobody said you weren't entitled to it. You take colorful language as hostility. That's not my fault. Everytime we've had these idiotic discussions, you project that I'm hostile or mad. It's stupid, and like I said, it's a waste of my time. So I'm not gonna do it.

You win, you're right. There you go. I'll leave in peace.

Thanks that's clearly what I was looking for. You telling me my perspective is all screwed up because of the "luxuries" i'm entitled to definitely isn't attacking my credibility, not at all.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Crabtree isn't that studly and yes it was stupid with Boldin, Davis and Johnson there.

Well I mistyped that. I selected him in the 4th round. I also selected Davis late and ended up picking up Boldin off waivers. I usually end up sitting Davis for Dwyane Allen and only start either Boldin or Crabtree never both.

Pretty studly route from Crabtree there though ;)

Thanks that's clearly what I was looking for. You telling me my perspective is all screwed up because of the "luxuries" i'm entitled to definitely isn't attacking my credibility, not at all.

Guys guys, BOTH your arguments are shit!

I have no idea what you guys are even talking about.

Godslay

Banned

I was talking about the luxury of having a bad division so in that light I can see why you wouldn't value divisional games in the same way as a team in a competitive division. Delusional in the sense that probably skews your perspective. Way to take it personal though.

High five to you. Finally won the argument, good for you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I was talking about the luxury of having a bad division so in that light I can see why you wouldn't value divisional games in the same way as a team in a competitive division. Delusional in the sense that probably skews your perspective. Way to take it personal though.

High five to you. Finally won the argument, good for you.

I never devalued the divisional games, you made that assumption off of me saying you should never come into a season and spend a whole offseason working your ass off for one team. Somehow I guess that means I devalue divisional games? I just see every game as important, and the one that's on deck is the one that matters most. Brandon is too busy whining about yesterday to focus on tomorrow, pretty clear.

edit- and your sarcastic remarks pretty clearly come off as frustration or hostility. And you accusing me of "arguing if blue is really blue" is hostility. How can you not understand that?

Top Bottom