• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No hate from me bionic. I had been lurking the thread and actually posted after you, without noticing your post, despite previous disagreements in the past on the issue. I will not derail the thread and any further discussion will be in that thread (which I'll probably bail since it will go no where).

All I can say is read the book and the message it portrays.

Fantomex

Russell is no nerd, unless you mean football nerd.

Look at the guy:

IegmVkX.jpg

He's living the single life.

Black mans kryptonite

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
f6758f128ce12458075650483b55de3e.jpg

Heretic: I don't trust that Seattle molly, L.A. has the best in the world. But cajun on some MDMA would be hilarious. Druggie or non druggie everyone should try MDMA once in there lives.

f6758f128ce12458075650483b55de3e.jpg

Heretic: I don't trust that Seattle molly, L.A. has the best in the world. But cajun on some MDMA would be hilarious. Druggie or non druggie everyone should try MDMA once in there lives.

Man people hype up Cali weed and I was like .... It's okay. We can hug and talk about how good Stafford really is
not very
, but don't worry I won't tell anyone you admit it.

JABEE

The sacred texts of every Abrahamic religion is filled with barbarism, because they are ancient texts written by people who didn't even understand basic aspects of biology. They were also nomadic warring people. The Bible and other religious texts were written over time and by many different people. I think the thing we should really focus on is whether or not someone believes in the literal interpretation of the texts of these religious books.

These books were translated and translated over and over again that it is difficult to understand what the actual meaning of these texts truly are. And even if we could understand the meanings, at least for the old testament, the books in the old testament were a collection of different works, there is no consistent message across the books, because many different people, from different time periods who spoke different languages wrote these texts.

God in Genesis is depicted as being a God among other Gods, while later God is one omnipresent, omni-powerful entity. In stories like Job, God is given humanistic qualities, while in other stories God takes the form of nature.

I think what people should be asking for is a reading of these texts in a way that considers the way society has changed and the how science has advanced. There are many new issues of our time that aren't really even accounted for in ancient texts. You can still believe in God without interpreting the words of ancient texts as anything other than adages written by ancient people for living and existing in ancient times.

Some of the stuff may still resonate, but it shouldn't be used as an excuse to put other people down or turn off your critical faculties. There are still so many mysteries about the natural world to try to understand and discover.

Fantomex

It's good. I thought it would be too kids show for its own good but I liked it.

Also why the hell are they letting this anime pedo crap on Letterman. It's the man's last year. Have some respect ffs.

Yeah show is good. It seems sucky to just listen to a hologram but to each his Cajun

The sacred texts of every Abrahamic religion is filled with barbarism, because they are ancient texts written by people who didn't even understand basic aspects of biology. They were also nomadic warring people. The Bible and other religious texts were written over time and by many different people. I think the thing we should really focus on is whether or not someone believes in the literal interpretation of the texts of these religious books.

These books were translated and translated over and over again that it is difficult to understand what the actual meaning of these texts truly are. And even if we could understand the meanings, at least for the old testament, the books in the old testament were a collection of different works, there is no consistent message across the books, because many different people, from different time periods who spoke different languages wrote these texts.

God in Genesis is depicted as being a God among other Gods, while later God is one omnipresent, omni-powerful entity. In stories like Job, God is given humanistic qualities, while in other stories God takes the form of nature.

I think what people should be asking for is a reading of these texts in a way that considers the way society has changed and the how science has advanced. There are many new issues of our time that aren't really even accounted for in ancient texts. You can still believe in God without interpreting the words of ancient texts as anything other than adages written by ancient people for living and existing in ancient times.

Some of the stuff may still resonate, but it shouldn't be used as an excuse to put other people down or turn off your critical faculties. There are still so many mysteries about the natural world to try to understand and discover.

I'll start my own religion and I'll call it Harbianity. Going to get started on the first few chapters. I'll finish it once jed "judas" York makes the mistake of a lifetime and let's Harb walk at seasons end

Wynnebeck

Banned
Can't wait to see Aaron Rodgers the Manlet get manhandled by a legitimate team on Sunday. There's a difference between filet mignon and rump roast and the Packers are gonna get stomped by a crafty Philbin ready to dolphin kick the Packers out of Miami. Just you watch.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll start my own religion and I'll call it Harbianity. Going to get started on the first few chapters. I'll finish it once jed "judas" York makes the mistake of a lifetime and let's Harb walk at seasons end

I disagree with your religion.

The Book of Matthew has all the answers, and statistics.

You have been warned.

Top Bottom