• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Zeke

Im so happy to be at work again. I missed it. Do yall ever miss working when you are off?
What? Hell no work sucks if could I'd totally be a stay at home dad. I'd be in one of those dad groups that take their kids to the park during the day and drink beer while the kids play. That's the life man.

jWILL253

Banned
Kas, you're drunk. Even a 30 year old hobbled CJ is still the best receiver in football.

Stafford loses him, and he becomes White Culpepper...

I don't making OPs if people don't keep whining for a new thread on Tuesdays.

Give me time And I can make them on my computer vs. On Paint.NET on my work computer.

MRSA

Banned
With or without scotch? Sometimes I think of you as a Cambodian Max Payne but without the interesting story and more boring hospital job.

How long was that ban? Feels like forever

Depends, versed is pretty potent stuff, not as potent as propofol (Michael Jackson juice). We give it to patients before they get defibrillated so they don't remember being shocked.

bionic77

Maybe I am entirely wrong but I don't think I can take OT today.

I was following that maher thread today and maybe I am being obtuse but the hate in that thread seems real. And it is the kind of hate that makes me yearn for console wars and phone wars threads.

:(

cajunator

Banned
Maybe I am entirely wrong but I don't think I can take OT today.

I was following that maher thread today and maybe I am being obtuse but the hate in that thread seems real. And it is the kind of hate that makes me yearn for console wars and phone wars threads.

:(

What thread?

bionic77

What thread?
Thread about the debate on islam between ben Affleck bill maher and Sam Harris.

Feel free to call me out if I was full of shit but I am done with that thread. I didn't think there was a serious support here to some of the stuff I found that Harris supports.

minx

*Sigh* I was trying to enjoy my cheap beer so I had to do a quick Google search, from the same game:

espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/1192/matthew-stafford-sets-two-nfl-records

Onto the Vikings.

Since you never responded to my previous quote... The records he broke actually prove how bragging about how many yards he threw for in one season in 2011 is meaningless. Throwing for 5000 yards isn't that impressive when you throw the ball 663 times. And you talk about he progressing? The next year he threw the ball seven hundred and Fucking twenty seven times. 727. Let that sink in. And he threw for under 5000 yards with that many throws. I'll ask once again how his stats are this year without his crutch? Stafford isn't a bad quarterback, just not a great one. It's time you realize this. I realized it with Cutler, he is who he is.

Top Bottom